DSLR in concert grounds

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dfblaze

5 Juni 2012
Guatemala
Hi guys,

I've been to Wacken before (2012, 2013, 2015) but I can't remember from previous years - are DSLR cameras allowed inside the concert grounds?

I'm making the trip all the way from Guatemala again, and I'm not only going for the festival (its too expensive so let's make it worth it and visit several other places) so I'm taking my DSLR with me and don't want to have to leave it inside a tent the whole time.

I would also like to snap a couple of pictures from inside, I've looked at my old photos and all are terrible old smartphone lol

Any idea if its allowed? And if not, what could I do with the camera to not leave it in the concert grounds?
Thanks!