Drunk!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I got the next reply as well...

Went out and had a few beers 2-night, a friend of mine is supposed to spend the night on my couch, but I have no idea where he is.
Had to get home early to see if he was to turn up, but like it seems now, I should have got more drunk myself and let my friend find whatever to sleep at...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Is it not time to get this thread back up at the top?
:D

Seems I have been responsible for the most posts in here at the end though, but it's been so long now, so I think it should be ok :)

So if anyone has been able to niss it after my other posts, I'm going out for more beers tonight as well!
I think I have a drinking problem :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@ Sodomy&Lust

Thank you my friend!
:D

I might go down to Spain at Christmas time, don't celebrate that anyways.
Friend of mine has got a house about 20 km from Torrevieja.
Drink some cold San Miguels :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Will you come to Spain??

Pity that Torrevieja is 500 km away from Madrid :(
But don't ever drink San Miguel!! Drink Mahou, it's much better :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
We'll drive if we decide to go, so maybe we can stop by Madrid on the way and get some sleep.
And while we're there get some Mahou with you :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by xpet

@Sodomy
/me liked san Miguel...

I mean, San Miguel is not a bad beer (it's the one that's sold in my university :) ), but Mahou is so fucking nice....

Some austrian people I met in Madrid (lilith and two friends) tasted Mahou and they loved it. I fully recommend it to you all :)

@gnoff: if you stop by Madrid, don't forget to e-mail me, phone me or coming to my house :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@Sodomy

Sure will :)
If we decide to go and our route will lead through Madrid I'll contact you somehow.
I guess we'll both still be using this forum in December :D

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@Sodomy
OK, I admit, never tried Mahou ;) I think I´ll check for it here at the Spanish supermarkets!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by gnoff
I guess we'll both still be using this forum in December :D

Sure!! :D I became an addict 4 months ago, and you belong to the new spammers generation (as well as Supercharger ;) ):D

@xpet: do you have spanish supermarkets in Hamburg?? Are you telling me that if I go to Hamburg for one year I'll be able to drink Mahou? :D

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

@xpet: do you have spanish supermarkets in Hamburg?? Are you telling me that if I go to Hamburg for one year I'll be able to drink Mahou? :D

yes, we have. I know at least two big and cheap wholesalers where everybody can buy. I love them. Great wine there! :D I´m not sure if they have Mahou, but they do have San Miguel. So if you end up here, I´ll tell you where they are! Besides, there are a lot of portugese cafés/shops/pastelarias which sell spanish stuff as well :)