DRUGS ???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WaveFarer

18 Apr. 2006
Hell-o ALL,

This year it is my first visit to Wacken and I know nothing about the German Drug Legislation/rules ect.

Can anybody tell me something about the German rules - what's legal and what's accepted?
How is the general attitude towards druguse on the festival - are there much police present.

Any info would appreciated !

Regards
WaveFarer

Tomatentöter

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Aug. 2004
Metalfranken
Alcohol and tobacco are allowed, all other stuff is illegal (e.g. cannabis). There also exist import restrictions, but how much you are allowed to take with you is different. (depends on the country you come from)
Yes, and there will be police controls.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Zombi schrieb:
get pharmaceuticals!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Has anyone ever tried to get fucked up with sepositories? lol

HAHAHA Now THAT'S an image I can't get out of my mind! Some poor zoo-keeper in desperation for a hit shoving endless amounts of ....

aaargh I'll stop there! hehehe

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
It is mentioned every year, in the Schleswig-Holstein state, no drugs are allowed, and police will be there to check on it. It MAY be possible that you are searched before entering the festival zone, even on the highway or the smaller country roads.

Last year, we saw police standing on the entry of the highway, when we left for Cologne. (and we had only started.)

And I know they'll especially stop cars with Dutch licence plates! (@AP)

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Quark schrieb:
It is mentioned every year, in the Schleswig-Holstein state, no drugs are allowed, and police will be there to check on it. It MAY be possible that you are searched before entering the festival zone, even on the highway or the smaller country roads.

Last year, we saw police standing on the entry of the highway, when we left for Cologne. (and we had only started.)

wir haben gaar nichts...

helpt the fist time :p
second time we didn't see any cops tho

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
WaveFarer schrieb:
How is the general attitude towards druguse on the festival - are there much police present.

on the festival itself you shouldn't have any problems. There is some police, but they aren't walking through the campgrounds and checking for drugs all the time. Just be a bit careful and don't smoke right in front of them ;)

Afaik the police controls are starting around wednesday noon, so if you arrive earlier and keep your stuff well hidden (you never know...) you should be able to bring something with you.

oh fuck. Hello admins, please delete this post. It's for sure illegal advices what I'm talking about :eek:

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Quark schrieb:

Actually... last year we saw the controle post also... and they let every car ride and stopped us... yeay for dutch licenseplates..... i still had a can of beer in my hand :p but that's it....

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Tomatentöter schrieb:
I always arrive on wednesday, but I wasn't checked ever.
But I dont care about if I would be checked. I only drink alcohol and need no other drugs.
The best drug is metal ;)
i couldn't agree more..... Beer and metal... (ow and cigarettes) :p