Drugs!!!A confession thread :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The only drugs I've tried, as far as I know, is Hasch and Mariuana.
Got me really fucked up though and I realize I'm not into it at all.

Oh yes, I've taken morfine as well, but only when subscribed from a doctor to "treat" pain, still that fucked me up as well...

Give me some alcohol and I'm a happy man :)

It has happened though that I've gone completely blank after just a few beers, which more than likely is the cause of someone putting crap in my beer/drink, but nothing I can prove.

9 Dez. 2002
Eindhoven
Website besuchen
the situation at wacken:

people do smoke weed at the festival.
There is no problem with doing so.
There is police around, but not a lot, basically the don't do much against it and if they feel active and do something, i think you only lose your weed if you dont have too much.

if you try to import it:
i come from holland where weed is legal; every dutch car will be stopped and checked on the road to wacken. You can avoid this by taking an alternative route, by going early (they start doing so wednesday or something) or by hiding it well.

From the people i heard that were cought, they also told me they only lost their weed but did not get any other penalty. This probably depends on the amount you have though.

On the festival terrain, about 50 people a day will come and ask me if i sell weed, as they see our dutch cars.......

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'm addicted to beer, wine, coffee and internet.

I've tried hashish (and I still try it now and then), marihuana (specially in my last visits to Amsterdam) and some amphetamines to study at night (but I've given it up)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
have tried a lot of drugs, but luckily never got addicted ;)
But in the meantime I only drink alcohol and sometimes smoke some weed - even stopped smoking cigarettes few weeks ago :) Looks like I´ve become fucking clean :D
anyway, as Nothing_Original said, its not a big problem to get/smoke weed/hash at Wacken - would be careful with other drugs, dunno how they handle stuff when you come from abroad.