driving

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
MetalCommando schrieb:
Today i drove ( with my instructor) all the way into town, at traffic hour, on crowded roads.
No one was killed in the process. My instructor is not happy about my steering handywork ( toio much steering, etc, your hands get crossed, blah, blah), but the car does what I want it to do, and that is what matters.
i might even drive to wacken!!

I'm still on my learner's permit(good till Oct.).I have to get my mom's old car fixed(bad water pump)(it's the car I've been driving to get experience) before I get my licence.Once I get my licence,I have to get insurance(which is expensive here in Baltimore).

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Been driving since I was 18. Nearly 41 now. My only difficulty is I did not pass parallel parking which in Texas (where I was at the time) is okay if you pass everything else. Only twice in my life had I needed to park as such and I managed well both times, as well as the parking jobs I have seen of others at least.
Insurance here gives you a break if you have had Defensive Driving (yes, everyone at Red Cross needs that), are a safe driver (yes), have a fuel saving car (yes) and do not smoke (yes). Little under a year ago I got a Scion xB that I simply adore.I have never adored or even liked a car I owned before. The cars seems it was just made for me!

Kadatha

W:O:A Metalmaster
7 Aug. 2005
BREMEN!!! / Hamburg
I drove to Wacken when I'd had my license for about 3 months. It was definitely fun :D :D
My friends were scared "a little" and we got lost all the time but somehow we managed to arrive still alive.... Well, half alive ;)

I've had my license for about 2 years now, still wouldn't dare driving in England. It would confuse me too much. And you have all those crappy roundabouts or whatever you call them instead having normal, nice junctions with traffic lights :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
MetalCommando schrieb:
well, we'll see what happens. But driving to wacken is out of the question, I valie my life
you reallly cant.
cos you NEED 3 years experience, and insured for international driving, which as a new driver (well i dont know you, you might have been disqualifyied :p) is very doubtful or very costy :)

just a suggestion :)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
dittohead schrieb:
you reallly cant.
cos you NEED 3 years experience, and insured for international driving, which as a new driver (well i dont know you, you might have been disqualifyied :p) is very doubtful or very costy :)

just a suggestion :)

Thats WHY she said driving to wacken is out of the question! :rolleyes:

And you need to be disqualified for your spelling! :p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Carpathian_Wolf schrieb:
Thats WHY she said driving to wacken is out of the question! :rolleyes:

And you need to be disqualified for your spelling! :p
fuck off.. i just got back from hospital ;)
anyway, read above. i already said this :D