Drinking horns

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

ThunderZtorm

10 Aug. 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hey guys,

In the ABC it says under "beverages in stage area" that you cannot bring drinking horns to Infield.

However, under "drinking horns", it says you cannot bring them on the festival ground at all.

So, I guess that means you can no longer buy drinking horns in the Wackinger Village, since that's part of the festival ground? That would be a bit sad since I was hoping to buy another one this year.

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Hey guys,

In the ABC it says under "beverages in stage area" that you cannot bring drinking horns to Infield.

However, under "drinking horns", it says you cannot bring them on the festival ground at all.

So, I guess that means you can no longer buy drinking horns in the Wackinger Village, since that's part of the festival ground? That would be a bit sad since I was hoping to buy another one this year.

NO!

you still can buy them!
they want to change something about the grounds and if the shop for the drinking horns "in the -forbidden- zone" u´ll get a number after you bought it and can get it later outside of the zone with the number

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.