Dragonlord

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
anyone into these guys? it's eric peterson from Testament's band. they're heavily Dimmu influenced with blast beats, keyboards and great guitar....nothing groundbreaking but will definitely be cool to see. checkout "Wolfhunt" their best tune.

anyone know anything about Megaherz? dance music with heavy guitars??? why?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Hmm......

Dragonland, I have heard a few tracks, those were good.

Megaherz is playing? Interesting, Heard songs, never seen live.

If they play, then Rammstein can play Wacken.

Nothing against Rammstein, they are very good, but I think they don't fit in Wacken. so do not Megaherz.

//Fallen_Knight

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Dragonlord is a great band!!! It's almost the same lineup as Testament, I think it's awesome I can see these guys....
I've never seen Testament live, and it is quite close :)

Never heard of Megaherz.... but what you're describing isn't appealing at all :(

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Megaherz suck in my opinion. They're not metal at all, but some dumbasses who tried to jump on the same train as Rammstein (we Germans would say "Trittbrettfahrer" :)) It may be a clever decision to have a few beers while they are "playing".

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
maybe we can vote Mega"Dance"herz off of the bill...
..... yeah we do need breaks at somepoint but these guys are so wrong for the WOA bill
...hope they line these guys up with In Extremo so that i have time to go to the grocery store downtown for more Rats Krone....haha

here's to the day when the forumlers (is that how you say it?) decide who does and who doesn't play Wacken.

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Well, I don't know so many JBO-Songs, but the ones I know are fuckin funny! And they must be quite good musicians, cause the songs sound damn close to the originals.

Oh, it's only funny if you understand German, of course.

leprechaun

5 März 2002
Switzerland
www.myspace.com
slap

Well if someone does think Testament is boring and does also not like Slayer he must be bored beyond belief. *lol*

Well everbody has it's own opinion but I agree with That I do not particularly like Megaherz, but as said before:

This gives time to get beer, maybe something to eat, going to get more beer.

If someone does not like a band then just don't go and see them.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Re: slap

Originally posted by leprechaun
Well if someone does think Testament is boring and does also not like Slayer he must be bored beyond belief. *lol*

*slaps the little guy really hard* I know that is your opinion just like mine but I just wanted to do that:D

This gives time to get beer, maybe something to eat, going to get more beer.

If someone does not like a band then just don't go and see them.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

and that is exactly what I am going to do!:D