Dragonlord??

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von szandekh, 08. Juni 2002.

1. szandekh

szandekh Member

sorry i just pop up every now and then, rather than post a lot.. but i'm not really on a good schedule.. anyways, has anyone heard anything about Dragonlord at Wacken? when they put the new poster on the main page, it included dragonlord in the list of bands, as wellas stormwitch and those other bands. they updated the billing and said those bands would be there at Wacken, but nothing about Dragonlord. Anyone know what's up?

by the way, Dragonlord is like progressive black metal, i guess, with members of death, testament, and sadus. they are super sweet.

2. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

DRAGONLORD???? Where have you seen that they're going to be at Wacken? I'm not really a fan of Black Metal, but I love DRAGONLORD!!!

Maybe I'll never be able to see Testament, so it would be cool to see Dragonlord (same guitars, same bassist and same drummer)

3. Lee Spellcast

Lee Spellcast W:O:A Metalhead

Sodomy&Lust

Click on the Wacken poster on the main page to see bigger version and you will see that dragonlord are mentioned on this...

...but I wouldnt assume that this is the project featuring Testament members though!

Lee.

4. Rosk

Rosk W:O:A Metalhead

Hey that's true!!!! Dragonlord is on the poster..... but I can't see them at the Bands / Billing section and there's nothing Wacken related on their web page (www.enterthedragonlord.com)

It would be Great to seem live.......

5. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

Don't know the band but I just saw in the q&a that Dragonlord will play.

6. Rosk

GREAT!!!!!!!!!
    :D

7. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

COOL, COOL, COOL!!! :D :D :D

I think I'm going to fail my today's exam, but I'm really happy!! I'll have to drink a few beers instead of studying :D :D :D

DRAGONLORD are the fucking kings!!! Check them, Iscariot, they play something similar to black metal, but Eric Peterson guitars sound really thrash-ish. And they may play any testament song, they only have a 35 minutes album.

8. Rosk

Yeah!!! I've never seen Testament, and this is going to be pretty close.... And Dragonlord's album is great.......

Hope they play some Testament too

9. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

i doubt they'll play any Testament. we're more likely to here "Tormentor of Christian Souls"

10. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

<- METALHEAD.......i always knew it now you do too.

alright that did it! can you tell i was diggin through old posts to make it 100 tonight?

Diese Seite empfehlen