Dragonlord??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
sorry i just pop up every now and then, rather than post a lot.. but i'm not really on a good schedule.. anyways, has anyone heard anything about Dragonlord at Wacken? when they put the new poster on the main page, it included dragonlord in the list of bands, as wellas stormwitch and those other bands. they updated the billing and said those bands would be there at Wacken, but nothing about Dragonlord. Anyone know what's up?

by the way, Dragonlord is like progressive black metal, i guess, with members of death, testament, and sadus. they are super sweet.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
DRAGONLORD???? Where have you seen that they're going to be at Wacken? I'm not really a fan of Black Metal, but I love DRAGONLORD!!!

Maybe I'll never be able to see Testament, so it would be cool to see Dragonlord (same guitars, same bassist and same drummer)

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust

Click on the Wacken poster on the main page to see bigger version and you will see that dragonlord are mentioned on this...

...but I wouldnt assume that this is the project featuring Testament members though!

Lee.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
COOL, COOL, COOL!!! :D :D :D

I think I'm going to fail my today's exam, but I'm really happy!! I'll have to drink a few beers instead of studying :D :D :D

DRAGONLORD are the fucking kings!!! Check them, Iscariot, they play something similar to black metal, but Eric Peterson guitars sound really thrash-ish. And they may play any testament song, they only have a 35 minutes album.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Yeah!!! I've never seen Testament, and this is going to be pretty close.... And Dragonlord's album is great.......

Hope they play some Testament too