Dotti's Adventure in March

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
its much more cheaper to fly to holland
but i do want to see DS headlining + i want a german kebab!!!! and i dont mean the red light district back alley kebab :p:p:p

its cheaper just to fly to holland and have fun ;)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Now I don't have to pay to go to Hamburg, and one friend's sister is living there, so I wouldn't have to pay for the accomodation. The problem is called "exams". But you're welcome if you want to come to BS, but, as I said, I'll have plenty of exams, and I don't know how much free time I'll have.......

You know there's always place for you in my little sofa :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Now I don't have to pay to go to Hamburg, and one friend's sister is living there, so I wouldn't have to pay for the accomodation. The problem is called "exams". But you're welcome if you want to come to BS, but, as I said, I'll have plenty of exams, and I don't know how much free time I'll have.......

You know there's always place for you in my little sofa :)
hehehe ditto actualy ;)
i can give you a hand with the exams! :)

your studying computer science right?? :D

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
dittohead schrieb:
i think i might give Hamburg a miss ;)
just head to holland....

a - its cheaper - on the long run
b - you be able to come
c - less chance of annoying marina for 10 days
:D

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE this Marina is NOT annoying!!!!! YOU ARE!!!!!!!!