dosenpfand?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Sebustus
I don't mind the deposit. In Finland we pay at least twice the price for a beer.
Yeah I know that but it sucks if you are used to cheaper prices and then there is a raise which amounts one third or one fourth of the original price...anyway beer is becoming more and more expensive... I used to pay 85 Pfennigs for a Premium Beer at the more expensive Streetsale Shops...that is about 42,5 Cents and THAT used to be expensive....cheap good beer was available at
48 Pfennings for 0,5 l cans...which is about 24 Cents and now the average Deposit is about 25 Cents so where is the joke the can is more worth than the content?????

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by dh|away
...when you buy some cans in a store in hamburg, you have to
bring them back to the same store...

not really. Penny Markt cans you can bring back to ANY Penny Markt if you keep the recipt ... ALDI cans you have to bring back to the same ALDI store ... dunno how it is about Spar oir Minimal or so...
Actually I didn´t buy one single can with deposit yet - I stick to wine and my supplies :D
Strange enough there is no deposit on that vodka/rum mix drinks... so I bought some of them as well recently :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Suwarin
@lucy yeah that is what I'm talking about switching to something else....

yes and because everybody does Holsten sold 30% less beer than usually this month...

and talking about Penny Markts - here in Hamburg there is one at every corner :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
oh, another Budni fan? :D
Yeah, whole Hamburg looks the same, its actually a bit boring on my opinion...