Do U Think Any More Bands Will Be Announced?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
1.OPETH
2.SYL
3.ZIMMERS HOLE
4.ARCH ENEMY
5.KING DIAMOND/M.FATE
6.STRATOVARIOUS
7.IRON MAIDEN

YEAH..I KNOW HALF OF THESE BANDS PLAYED LAST YEAR BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS DREAM...I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR KING DIAMOND ACTUALLY BUT THINK STUFF IS HAPPENING WITH THEIR RECORD LABEL SO THEY ARE NOT TOURING FOR AWHILE??

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
I saw Opeth at Wacken last year and sadly is was not a lucky moment for them...Because the shitty Hammerfall's sound was too loud and Opeth is a band with more delicate sound...alot of acoustic parts and so on...so every time they quieted down you could hear "HAMMERFALL....WE WILL PREVAIL..." It fuckin sucked! I truly really hate Hammerfall even more than before!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Svartsinn
I saw Opeth at Wacken last year and sadly is was not a lucky moment for them...Because the shitty Hammerfall's sound was too loud and Opeth is a band with more delicate sound...alot of acoustic parts and so on...so every time they quieted down you could hear "HAMMERFALL....WE WILL PREVAIL..." It fuckin sucked! I truly really hate Hammerfall even more than before!
*rofl* that's so damn true man!!!!

but Opeth still ruled surpreme!!!! and their tour in fall was a big success!!! they ruled even more :)

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Fuckin' hammerfall !!

Yeah, hammerfall sort of destroyed the experience a bit, but it was great when Michael turned toward the mainstage with a grim disposition and said: "I THINK WE ARE BEEING DISTURBED!"
He he, stupid hammerfall fanz!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@strappingchick:

1.OPETH <--- they DEFINITELY need to come back to Wacken!!!
2.SYL <--- no thank you
3.ZIMMERS HOLE <--- I'll see them next saturday and after that I'm sure I wanna see them again :)
4.ARCH ENEMY <--- yes yes yes yes yes *slobbers drewls gets really nervous* :D:D:D
5.KING DIAMOND/M.FATE <--- MF RULED in '99 :D
6.STRATOVARIOUS <--- you can go see this Kotipelo thingy this year...
7.IRON MAIDEN <--- HELL YEAH!!!

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
I had the little hope that they anounce SLAYER as a last minute surprise, but I was checking their schedule and they start their USA tour with In Flames and Soulfly in August 3rd what makes imposible that they play in Wacken.
However I'll be back in time to USA to watch them in Chicago in August 23

Sodomy&lust are you going to their show in July 11 in Madrid or you don't like SLAYER?