Deathmetal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Autopsy, Suffocation, Hypocrisy, Mortification, Soilent Green, Eye Hate God, Graveyard Rodeo, S.O.B., Extreme Noise Terror, Carnivore, Gang Green, Solstice (U.S.), Cancer, Brutal Truth...

Originally posted by Rosk
Of course she's very nice person!!! I still think that, but we were REALLY different each other, and we wanted different things, that's why it didn't work.

And I said something "nice" but in the Earbleeder way (I said something about Hate Eternal) :p :D:D

I understand what you want to say with this. What I meant was that she seemed very young in some connections related to her real age and she seemed like having very little contact with the mean things in life and the end of the first real relationship is extreme hard for some people..... therefor I asked. The way it went with you seems like the best one.

*lol*
*rofl*
Yeah you´re right this is the EARBLEEDER way of being nice -
hey dirty ass, nice shirt......
(this is realy o compliment) :D:D:D:D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
I understand what you want to say with this. What I meant was that she seemed very young in some connections related to her real age and she seemed like having very little contact with the mean things in life and the end of the first real relationship is extreme hard for some people..... therefor I asked. The way it went with you seems like the best one.

*lol*
*rofl*
Yeah you´re right this is the EARBLEEDER way of being nice -
hey dirty ass, nice shirt......
(this is realy o compliment) :D:D:D:D

On the first part: You got what I wanted to said perfectly, my friend!

On the second part: You got what I wanted to said perfectly, my friend! :p:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Wow, it seems like I got it all *veryimpressedisbecauseofmyGIANTICBRAIN* :D:D:D:D
Do you know the Band? Cool and fast Grind stuff :)

*taking notes* I don't know that band... damn it, I'm feeling the need of going to buy some CD's right now....

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Hey Rosk,

don't take my word for it, but I probably still have those Death demos you're looking for. I used to do tape trading in the '80s and I have loads of stuff. I also have some early Death live shows and the Massacre demos as well (if you listen to early Death then you probably know what I'm talking about). Last but not least, I have a short rehearsal tape of Slaughter (anybody remember those crazy Canadians?) with Evil Chuck (RIP). Anyway, if you're interested in any of this stuff let me know. I live in Milan and I have all of this stuff at my parents' house back in Rome, so it would take me a couple of weeks to get hold of the tapes (I'm going to Rome next weekend, not this one), but once I do I can copy them for you, no problem.

Take it easy

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Hey Blackwizard 69 you're very nice!!!!!!

You have lot's of interesting stuff!! Those Slaughter tapes would be ineteresting. And yeah I know what you mean with Massacre/Early Death (Rick Rozz/Terry Buttler) ;)

I'm really tempted to accept this. If you go to your parent's house it would be really nice from you to make a copy!!! Only if it doesn't take you too much time :) Anything you're interested in finding so I can give you something back ??

Surfing www.metalgospel.com I saw a review of this Death's Demo and they say they are released by Devil Metal Records, but I can't find anything on the web about them.... anyone knows them???

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
No problem, I used to do tons of tape trading, so I can make the tape for you no probs. As I said, you'll have to wait awhile before I go down there, but next time I do I promise to get some stuff for you. I'm always willing to do that for somebody that is actually interested in the old death metal stuff! Let's say that to make it even you can buy me a beer in Wacken next August, what do you say?

Since a few days will go by before I go to Rome, here is my email: blackwizard69@libero.it. Send me yours so I can send you a message directly as soon as I have news.

By the way, I bought the CD version of Slaughter's "Strappado" album and it had a pretty cool bonus live with it as well.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Blackwizard69
No problem, I used to do tons of tape trading, so I can make the tape for you no probs. As I said, you'll have to wait awhile before I go down there, but next time I do I promise to get some stuff for you. I'm always willing to do that for somebody that is actually interested in the old death metal stuff! Let's say that to make it even you can buy me a beer in Wacken next August, what do you say?

Since a few days will go by before I go to Rome, here is my email: blackwizard69@libero.it. Send me yours so I can send you a message directly as soon as I have news.

By the way, I bought the CD version of Slaughter's "Strappado" album and it had a pretty cool bonus live with it as well.

Thank's Blackwizard!!! I'll be patient, there's no problem with that :D . Actually I think the Wacken beer would be nice, maybe we can do the tape/beer trade there :)

I'll send you an e-mail so you can have my address too.

Thanks!!!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
OK, I'll be in touch. I read the article on metalgospel you were referring to, but I didn't have much luck in chasing up any news on this "Devil Metal" record label either...

I'm pretty sure I still have all 4 of the demos (I still remember the "Mutilation" one was the best). By the way, if you find any news on the CD let me know, because I'd like to get that as well.

Take it easy for now!