Deathmetal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
If she is !SEX! then we all know her :D

About Death Metal, I've recently discovered the old Death stuff (Death the band, I mean). I'd only heard the last 2 albums, but some weeks ago I downloaded some old songs, and HOLY FUCK!!!! :D

I also downloaded some awesome songs from Vader :)

Cool Mr. Sodomy!!! Old Death is awesome, as well as the new one, but the old stuff has this great creepy feeling

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@Shizzo: I don't know her, but I just saw here picture @ metalprincess' page. Let me congratulate you my dear Earbleeder Friend, you're keeping our good reputation ;) :D:D:D

@Suwi: You're bringing great memories to my head with those names!!!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I feel shivers up and down my spine when I listen "zombie ritual". That's my favourite! :)

Cool choice Sodomy!!!!

I've heard there's some Europena label releasing Death early demos and I fucking want them!!! Anyone knows where I can get a hold of them?????

@Rosk: In the beginning it was a bit crazy to drop my singlelife but very fast I saw the good sides of being in a relationship...

Here are some better pictures:

http://www.elfrath-inside.de/
HARDN HEAVY AREA
Forumstreffen Münster 20/21.12
Enter
Picture number: 11/13/20/21/24

Forumstreffen Münster 15/16.11
Enter
Picture number 97

@Suwi: I gave some names... I guess she thought about when I break his nose, I have his attention :D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Shizzo... that always happens in the beginning, but you know there are good things about being single and good things about having a girlfriend, I'm enjoying being single again......

Very cool pictures, and nice Hate Eternal shirt BTW ;)

Originally posted by Rosk
Shizzo... that always happens in the beginning, but you know there are good things about being single and good things about having a girlfriend, I'm enjoying being single again......

Very cool pictures, and nice Hate Eternal shirt BTW ;)
Yeah for sure, everything has good and bad things. But right now it feels good having a relationship...
:eek:You are single again? What about your girlfriend?

Hey you shouldn´t watch me :D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Yeah for sure, everything has good and bad things. But right now it feels good having a relationship...
:eek:You are single again? What about your girlfriend?

Hey you shouldn´t watch me :D:D:D

Yeap, I'm single again since last friday. We broke up that day, everything it's fine, we finished in good terms. You know, sometimes things just don't happen the way you want.

And I wasn't watching you, but I felt like saying a compliment, but I didn't want to upset you saying your girlfriend was very pretty, so I disguised it ;) :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Rosk
Yeap, I'm single again since last friday. We broke up that day, everything it's fine, we finished in good terms. You know, sometimes things just don't happen the way you want.

And I wasn't watching you, but I felt like saying a compliment, but I didn't want to upset you saying your girlfriend was very pretty, so I disguised it ;) :D:D:D:D

Yes, sometimes it´s better to stop before it gets worse...
And when a relationship ends this way, then it´s the best one. I just asked, because I know Mirna and she seemed like a very nice person to me.

*lol*
What? You felt like must say something nice? What´s wrong, we´re fucking EARBLEEDER and they never can be nice :p:p:p
But thanks, I also think that Sylvia is very good looking :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Yes, sometimes it´s better to stop before it gets worse...
And when a relationship ends this way, then it´s the best one. I just asked, because I know Mirna and she seemed like a very nice person to me.

*lol*
What? You felt like must say something nice? What´s wrong, we´re fucking EARBLEEDER and they never can be nice :p:p:p
But thanks, I also think that Sylvia is very good looking :)

Of course she's very nice person!!! I still think that, but we were REALLY different each other, and we wanted different things, that's why it didn't work.

And I said something "nice" but in the Earbleeder way (I said something about Hate Eternal) :p :D:D