Deathmetal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Origin: is one of the most technical and brutal grind bandsI've ever heard. It's definitively worth listening specially Informis, Infinitas, Inhumanitas, their second album. But be carefull, extremily hard stuff not for the weak ears. ;)

Vehemence is worth too: Their music is like a mix between the american brutal death metal with a little bit of the eurpean death metal melody (but it never becomes sugary as a lot of recent "melodic death metal") Very good band.

Cattle Decapitation is a Death Grind band really worth hearing too....

All of them Qualify as good Earbleeder's Stuff

Well in other words... go and listen to them!!!! :D:D:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Hmm it seems I'm getting more into death/grind again like I used to be a year ago..my current playlist contains Immolation, Incantation, Cryptopsy, Morbid Angel, Nile, Malevolant creation, Hate Eternal, Krisiun, Lock up and Hateplow..

Thanks for the info rosk :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
You're welcome Supercharger

Well nice setlist....

If you want other recomendations on new stuff, go listen to the new Cephalic Carnage (Lucid Interval), new Deranged (Plainfield Cemetery), new Behemot (Zos Kia Cultus (Here and Beyond))

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
You're welcome Supercharger

Well nice setlist....

If you want other recomendations on new stuff, go listen to the new Cephalic Carnage (Lucid Interval), new Deranged (Plainfield Cemetery), new Behemot (Zos Kia Cultus (Here and Beyond))
What the new Deranged is out...damn...I nearly missed that..
@Supercharger Yeah nice Playlist...

Of course!!!!! The Earbleeder's breed will never die ;)
NEVER

I saw on wednesday an old videotape where I had recorded a report about Metal (1994). This was a great time what belongs musick and it was a real good report, where they told about Metal the way it realy is - not this newer ones, where metal is evil........
There was just Death and Thrash Metal with a bit of the elder history....
I watched it together with my girlfriend and she realy liked it too :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
NEVER

I saw on wednesday an old videotape where I had recorded a report about Metal (1994). This was a great time what belongs musick and it was a real good report, where they told about Metal the way it realy is - not this newer ones, where metal is evil........
There was just Death and Thrash Metal with a bit of the elder history....
I watched it together with my girlfriend and she realy liked it too :)

SOunds really interesting.... :)

Naughty Shizzo has a girlfriend and he didn't told us about it before!!!! :D :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Naughty Shizzo has a girlfriend and he didn't told us about it before!!!! :D :D
If she is !SEX! then we all know her :D

About Death Metal, I've recently discovered the old Death stuff (Death the band, I mean). I'd only heard the last 2 albums, but some weeks ago I downloaded some old songs, and HOLY FUCK!!!! :D

I also downloaded some awesome songs from Vader :)