Death fuckin Angel!!!!! confirmed....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I didn't know Death Angel was still together.The last thing I heard was that they changed their name to "The Organization".The last DA tape I bought was "Act 3".

They did change their name, and they did two albums as "The Organization"...some kinda funk metal stuff. I can't stand that shit, but it's good for what it is. But they just reunited recently for that Thrash of the Titans benefit for Chuck Billy two years ago (I think?). they just toured through here last year, and I'm really pissed I missed that show...

What's funny is that they're not really that old now...maybe 30-32? Since they were all young teenagers when the band got big.

Oh well, this is the best news I've heard all week. Death Angel fucking kicks ass!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Warthog

What's funny is that they're not really that old now...maybe 30-32? Since they were all young teenagers when the band got big.

The drummer was the youngest, and he was 14 when recording the first album. Hmmm...... That was in 1987, so he must be 30 or 31 :)