Darkthone!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Cause it is the worst band on the whole world. And that is the reason why I dont like you:D:D:D:D But you dont give a shit about it and me neither :D:D:D:D

Good :D:D:D:D:D the more hated i am the better :D

Btw I ripped the head off a fish the other night :D:D:D:D:D

Live video to prove :p

Now tell me thats serious :p:p:p

And what the fuck you on about YOU DONT LIKE ANYONE! :p

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Good :D:D:D:D:D the more hated i am the better :D

Btw I ripped the head off a fish the other night :D:D:D:D:D

Live video to prove :p

Now tell me thats serious :p:p:p

And what the fuck you on about YOU DONT LIKE ANYONE! :p

I havent said that I hate you, I dont hate anybody right now. I just have to laugh about what you are listening to :D:D:D:D

Thats not right that I dont like anyone, I dont like ditto cause he is not funny at all and I dont care about other people :D:D:D

Myself, I think that the Darkthrone Collaboration is a desparate attempt to pull in the crowds to cover what is a decidely poor lineup. The Graspop bill is already better, and they are still to confirm a couple of dozen bands. Besides, i'd rather see some sort of Emperor collaboration anyday.... or Iced Earth.