Cure for the common cold.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by LooseCannon
Does anyone have a home remedy to beat a cold(No booze,Gnoff)?I have nasty one now.I feel like shit.I'll try almost anything.It's been in my system all week.

Why me?
:)

Actually boozy usually makes it worse...

The only thing I have noticed that makes you better is to rest a lot, stay away from physical exersice, drink plenty of water, try to keep a "peace of mind"

Not any miracle cures from me though...

Hope you'll get better soon!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ACTUALLY booze can help with other things...cold is not one of those. Warm Vodka helps with the cold/freezing weather in Russia...

but try sleep and live off the cold...get better soon man

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
whoooa! easy there big fella

AFTER WOA...i aint gonna miss my First Wacken

get better soon, still...you get days off work/college..what do you do? and you can keep on spamming...thats what i did when i was ill. but REST in PEACE!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i use those sweets you get from newsagents..you know the soothers sweets, and sometimes Cough medicines ..fuck cant remember
get well soon dude

but it shouldnt last for 140 days