Countryside x large cities metalheads

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I have been allways thinking what is the difference between metalheads from countrisde and from big cities. I would say that those from big cities are lazy and those from countryside are more wild and fun. At least all people I know are like that :)

What do you think?

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
People from the countryside are more used to having to go places in order for something to happen, and are in general more enthusiastic at concerts, whereas big city folks will hardly leave their block. People from rural areas also tend to care less about appearing cool. Or maybe they're just more drunk.

mugabe schrieb:
People from the countryside are more used to having to go places in order for something to happen, and are in general more enthusiastic at concerts, whereas big city folks will hardly leave their block. People from rural areas also tend to care less about appearing cool. Or maybe they're just more drunk.

Once I saw a tree.......how was I impressed!!!!

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Countryside metalheads are also more crazy, they go to the concert even if it is more than 200 km from their home by bus or train, and the next day they dot even go to work :D My friends went out of money and it took them 3 days to get back home :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Countryside metalheads are also more crazy, they go to the concert even if it is more than 200 km from their home by bus or train,

I used to live in a city with more than 4 millions inhabitants and I travelled about 2000 km by bus to be in my first Wacken :p

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I used to live in a city with more than 4 millions inhabitants and I travelled about 2000 km by bus to be in my first Wacken :p

Fuck festival, I said concert! That is a big difference, those people cant stay at train station cause it is closed at night so they must drink after the concert. After concert life is even more interesting, we spent with my frinds one night in some strange night club where would normal people never go cause it was too dangerous over there.There were holes from the bullets in the wall...you know, Prague... :D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I've been to shows in some redneck towns around these parts, and they've generally been pretty good because the kids there are, like mugabe said, more enthusiastic...shows are more of rarity for them, so they get into it more. Gigs in the city are populated by hardened scenesters who are a little less likely to really let loose, because hey's, there's always a gig the next night as well. :rolleyes:

Larger cities tend to offer more opportunities for pre- and post-gig mischief, though. :D

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Same here. I live in a big city and there are shows all the time so people don't really appretiate them.
There are local metal bands here that love to play Iowa because they get bigger and way more enthusiastic crowds. They sell more merch and get treated like rock stars but here they barely get any attention at all.