Cooling beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
The cold beer you buy in glasses is cheaper than Swedish beer, so using your logic it's not a problem.

Czech people at Fuck the commerce brought mostly the worst beer you can get in czech, cause it cost about 40 cents. It is better to suffer for bad beer than to not drink anything cause of buying only few expensive beers. And belive me, there would have to be a gold in that beer which would cost 1 euro in Czech.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
mugabe schrieb:
What options are available for unheating your brewskies at Wacken if you don't want to bring a fridge or a 20-litre self-cooling vat? This is really my biggest concern about the whole festival.
a friend of mine is usind dry ice, but we are en route far too long before to take some with us...
digging a hole in the ground isn't the worst idea ;)

UweG

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Juni 2005
Siegen
Yup, digging holes i probably the best solution. You can spill some water on it every now and then, too

Edit: If you don't mind muddy beer cans :D