cool concerts in Germany

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

codo der 3.

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Jan. 2003
Nürnberg
rockin-radio.de
Originally posted by Brat
:D haha make it mead and you've got a deal :p

If you are in the forum camp look for my tent - I will have an Australian flag flying!

I have to say I make big sacrifices to afford this. I live with my father and I don't spend money on clothing and shoes - just music. I don't go to the movies or restaurants and only go and see metal bands, but I only have 1 or 2 drinks, then it's softdrink all night.. I have cheap nights :D

ok, some mead. because i think thats so cool you travel so far only for our music. thats really cool. you get some mead from me :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Goth_Girl
If you are in the forum camp look for my tent - I will have an Australian flag flying!

I thought it would be the Dungeon Flag!!! :D

LMAO! That depends on how much they pay me...they still owe me for getting my photo in the Rock Hard magazine last year wearing a Dungeon tshirt :D

Goth_Girl

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Apr. 2003
Sydney Australia
Website besuchen
that goth gig could be worth a look!!

will have to get in Jen and Sues ears!!

have car will travel!!!

Is the Party San a camping festival or hotels??

Brat..... Im still shopping and the back pac is getting full!!
cant wait!