Congrats Holly (Deathbringer) on being 21!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
happy METAL BIRTHDAY, dont get to wasted, you might want to remember this day sometime down the future :p

Trust me I'll remember it forever as the strangest birthday ever.

I landed in Copenhagen at 6am, met up with my two friends here and went to one of their houses. We got off at the wrong stop and got totally lost and wandered until about noon. I fell asleep for three hours, saw the world cup game North Korea vs Brazil. Went off to this really neat anarchist type town and had a few beers. Got lost on the way back, missed the last train, walked 18km back to this place and fell asleep.

My friend needs to improve his sense of direction.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Trust me I'll remember it forever as the strangest birthday ever.

I landed in Copenhagen at 6am, met up with my two friends here and went to one of their houses. We got off at the wrong stop and got totally lost and wandered until about noon. I fell asleep for three hours, saw the world cup game North Korea vs Brazil. Went off to this really neat anarchist type town and had a few beers. Got lost on the way back, missed the last train, walked 18km back to this place and fell asleep.

My friend needs to improve his sense of direction.

Cool! Strange can be wonderful ;)
Happy birthday! :D

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'm guessing Kristiania?

Your mate got lost heading for his own home? :eek:

Copenhagen is a nice town, many great beer places!
The metal ventues/bars are damn hard to find, once there they've been nice though.

Yep Christiania.

He has a bad sense of direction, but that happens sometimes.

I haven't seen much in metal places or metal heads in general here. The beer is ok but far from the best.