Computer and tickets stolen! HELP!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

munk

2 Aug. 2012
Hi,
I accidentally forgot my bag (huge anarchy-symbol, black, a lot of buttons, can by recognised by the word "MUNK" on the inside) containing my laptop, 4 WOA tickets, and a Wacken WC reservation with my address on it at a highway-burgerking near Kassel at the A7 heading Wacken.
I called the burgerking already, they didn't find anything :( Besides being desperate about where to get the money for a new laptop I still have a very small hope: If one of you found the bag and still has it or gave it to e.g. the police, PLEASE contact me! If you help me to get my bag and laptop back, I will be happy to pay a finder's fee in the higher three-digit euro range!

Also, please help spreading this post. I really need my computer for studying starting this october.

Thank you fo helping! If any community do this, it's this one!
\m/ Munk

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi,
I accidentally forgot my bag (huge anarchy-symbol, black, a lot of buttons, can by recognised by the word "MUNK" on the inside) containing my laptop, 4 WOA tickets, and a Wacken WC reservation with my address on it at a highway-burgerking near Kassel at the A7 heading Wacken.
I called the burgerking already, they didn't find anything :( Besides being desperate about where to get the money for a new laptop I still have a very small hope: If one of you found the bag and still has it or gave it to e.g. the police, PLEASE contact me! If you help me to get my bag and laptop back, I will be happy to pay a finder's fee in the higher three-digit euro range!

Also, please help spreading this post. I really need my computer for studying starting this october.

Thank you fo helping! If any community do this, it's this one!
\m/ Munk

good luck with it mate, though I think it'll be really hard to find your stuff back :(