Colorful package at the 16th day.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Also today we have a medieval colored package for you! And except the first band, all of them are going to play in Wacken for the very first time.

Lacrimas Profundere
Their music is somewhere between gothic metal, dark rock and doom metal and this mixture works well since the establishment in...

Weiterlesen...

6sm6key6

16 Dez. 2013
o my god

i'm seriously thinking of selling my ticket or the name change option, what a shit line up for the 25th anniversary. to think i've been waiting a couple of years for my first time wacken open air....... what a shame!!!!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
i'm seriously thinking of selling my ticket or the name change option, what a shit line up for the 25th anniversary. to think i've been waiting a couple of years for my first time wacken open air....... what a shame!!!!!

Before everyone starts nagging, there is the "Line up laberthread" (I know, it's in German) where it was announced yesterday that it would be the Wackinger stage that was to be announced today. So... for most of the people that understand German and looked a bit deeper into the forum, this was to be known. The rest: Sorry, but it's like that.

And if you do want to sell your ticket, you know that you have to use the Ticket Exchange, don't you?

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Before everyone starts nagging, there is the "Line up laberthread" (I know, it's in German) where it was announced yesterday that it would be the Wackinger stage that was to be announced today. So... for most of the people that understand German and looked a bit deeper into the forum, this was to be known. The rest: Sorry, but it's like that.

And if you do want to sell your ticket, you know that you have to use the Ticket Exchange, don't you?

:D:D:D

BondedByBeer

8 Juni 2009
Im glad there is at least King Diamond going. The line-up is pretty average, although that means more time in the beergarden :cool:

In saying that, I think most people would prefer that there were only a few bands a day in the beergarden so we can hear the mainstages. Hearing Mambo Kurt three times a day is ridiculous. I know Germans have a strange sense of humour, and can understand the five minute appeal of Mambo, but seriously, is this guy married to an organisers sister? How many times can I hear Jump on a keyboard in one festival!!

This will be my ninth Wacken, a bit more black and death would be nice instead of spending money on Saxon :Puke:

6sm6key6

16 Dez. 2013

Srry if this message has gone wrong, i clicked on quote to reply. I made this account yesterday so i don't exacly know how everything works, but yes i know that i have to use the ticket exchange if i want to sell my ticket, but my girlfriend is stopping me and saying that i have to be patient. But thanks for the heads up!
Im just a bit disapointed about the line up.. im not saying there's not a good band at al. But already expected more because its the 25th anniversary, and when i look at the hellfest line up i get sad! ( and i indeed don't speak a word german but i do live in the country next to it ) :):cool:

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
Im glad there is at least King Diamond going. The line-up is pretty average, although that means more time in the beergarden :cool:

In saying that, I think most people would prefer that there were only a few bands a day in the beergarden so we can hear the mainstages. Hearing Mambo Kurt three times a day is ridiculous. I know Germans have a strange sense of humour, and can understand the five minute appeal of Mambo, but seriously, is this guy married to an organisers sister? How many times can I hear Jump on a keyboard in one festival!!

This will be my ninth Wacken, a bit more black and death would be nice instead of spending money on Saxon :Puke:

There are actually a bunch of very good bands in the WOA program and still a few to be announced. How many bands altogether? 90 or so, right? So we should have another good 40 bands to come. As of today I've got 15 bands I'll be very happy to see, 3 or 4 bands I might consider seeing and the rest goes from poor to average, according to my taste of course, that does not necessarily have to coincide with the one of the remaining 74,999 Wackeners.
Considering it's the 25th anniversary I still expect something bigger and better (and faster, harder, louder... :)). As everybody I've got my wishlist but I'll wait and see. Today I still got faith but I'm not happy.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Mambo Kurt is the "house band" of Wacken, sort of what Onkel Tom (Angelripper) used to be before. Just like the W:O:A Firefighters are also part of Wacken. For better or worse, Mambo Kurt doesn't have to be for me, but bon, that's just my opinion.

For the rest, King Diamond is one of the great announcements they maide, I reckon there will be more to follow.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Srry if this message has gone wrong, i clicked on quote to reply. I made this account yesterday so i don't exacly know how everything works, but yes i know that i have to use the ticket exchange if i want to sell my ticket, but my girlfriend is stopping me and saying that i have to be patient. But thanks for the heads up!
Im just a bit disapointed about the line up.. im not saying there's not a good band at al. But already expected more because its the 25th anniversary, and when i look at the hellfest line up i get sad! ( and i indeed don't speak a word german but i do live in the country next to it ) :):cool:

Your reply worked well, but as a 2nd post, the spam filter doesn't allow you (yet) to put links in them (and as you quoted me, I added a link, thus...)

That problem has been solved now. ;)

About the bands announcement.
Just wait and see what's coming.
This is the advent calender, which means every day should bring a new band. Expect anything, from SMALL UNKNOWN bands to some bigger names. (proved with the Wackinger Stage bands here)

That's all I will say. :)

Before I forget: There will also be more in 2014!!!