clubs in sweden -> stockholm

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lina

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
Originally posted by gnoff
Summertime is the best time to visit our town,drop me a note before you cme and maybe I can find out if there are any clubs worth going to.
if everything will happen as planed and i'm visiting stockholm i'll let you know! :]

nordictat2

7 Nov. 2002
Website besuchen
Lina....

Anchor Pub was fun... I went to visit friends there last summer (Masse from Dark funeral n his lovely woman (my friend)) took us there and we had a blast!!! We started drinking at like 16:00 and left around ohhhhhhhh 12 at night haha long drinking night that was!!! I have heard about The Shrine but i don't know if that big a deal if you know what I mean!!

Hope you have fun...My husband and I did ..I guess it all depends on who your with,Lina :)

nordictat2

7 Nov. 2002
Website besuchen
Actually Masse paid for some of ours hehe :) and of course we bought some for him and my friend (his girlfriend)...The money didn't bother any of us heh we had a blast....Micke from Hypocrisy was there too..He was so into my digital camera haha I think he was going to buy 1

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
There are a few ways to get around the worst bills when drinking in Stockholm, question is to how many of these cheap places you really want to even put your foot inside the door...

But Kelly's is great though, as long as you can stand to drink the same type of beer brand the whole evening, the "weekly" beer cost 19 SEK (about 2 €) per 33 cl bottle, there's not many legal non-student places that can beat that price, not even a whole lot that tries to :)