clubs in sweden -> stockholm

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lina

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
if we have any guys from stockholm here: where are you going out?
i'm planning to re-visit the lovely capital of sweden again, but i heard the "StarBar" closed (about a year ago?)!!! sad news!
well, although i enjoy shopping i gammla stan i would like to know, where to go at nights.
any good clubs there???

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I guess the only guy from Stockholm here was gnoff and he has left... but there are some other Swedes, Fallen_Knight, do you have any ideas?

But, when in doubt, always feel free to check out our ultimative Metal Travel Guide www.metaltravelguide.com - I think there you should find everything :)

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
well. i have some relatives living there. so it's easier and cheaper in stockholm for me... but you're right. i've read that there are much better places to go to in sweden.

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
well. i'm very interested in visiting gothenburg. but as i already said stockholm is cheaper for me 'cause i can stay at my cousins' home. how far is gothenburg from stockholm away???

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
I live in Stockholm. Kelly's Bar and Anchor Pub are well-known metal bars, although I have never been to any of them. There is a new venue in Gamla Stan called "Debaser" that's worth checking out. The Shrine is also of interest, the last Friday every month there are a bunch of bands playing, Dismember/Thyrfing this month (Nov. 29th). On the whole, there are a lot of good upcoming concerts here. Go to
http://www.closeupmagazine.net/konsert.php or
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,143881,00.html
for concert guides.

/mug

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
thanx a lot! if i manage to visit stockholm i'll go to one of these clubs and tell you if it was really worth it ;)

Lina

4 Okt. 2002
user.metal.tm
don't guess you would stand my greek family very long *g*. especially sharing your bedroom with 15 year old cousin listening to atc and n'sync is driving you nuts...

XGravedancer00X

4 Okt. 2002
Detmold
www.metalius.de
ATC and N'Sync...quite cool...that is also the music that I also mostly enjoy...so it's no problem...;)
nuts? I don't have nuts---höhöhö
Perhaps we could take a tent with us...so you only have to say to me that there is a big garden ;)