Christian fundamentalist states

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von mugabe, 16. November 2004.

1. mugabe

mugabe W:O:A Metalhead

Now that the U.S. has revoked the secularization and once again become one nation under God, what company are they in? I come to think of Ireland, but are there any more fundamentalist Christian countries? Probably some haywire African nations.

2. Warthog

Warthog W:O:A Metalmaster

Hold your breath, it ain't happened yet....

Though if the rumors of Ashcroft resigning so that he can take up a seat on a the Supreme Court are true....God help us all.

3. monochrom

monochrom W:O:A Metalmaster

You might wanna look at Central and South America, too. Also parts of the pacific island nations might qualify for christian fundamentalist status, or are at least on the way. The african churches mostly qualify only barely as "christian" - christian the animist way, perhaps. So that is probably a little bit like the US.
    :D

I'd go for Ethiopia, Tonga, Micronesia, Nicaragua, the Vatican, Malta, probably Georgia in a few years. Sounds like a great new strategic alliance to me.

4. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Yeah, Nicaragua.... That's where a 10 years old girl was raped and wasn't allowed to abort, although her life was in danger if the kid were born. I think she finally aborted, but her parents were excommunicated.

And the catholic church in Spain is getting really angry, because of the new law that allows homosexuals to get married and adopt children.

5. WACKY

WACKY Member

Spanish people don't want catholic church, only the old people...hehe The government try to do several reforms against the church.And we think it is a good idea.hehehe

6. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

Well I still dont understand how there could be any christian country. People in czech are very selfish and mean so some christians, god or whatever can just fuck off, only thing we worship is money :D:D:D:D:D Lot of people laughs at christians in our country. :D

7. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

in Malta there are still many believing catholics...

8. Brat

Brat W:O:A Metalhead

um... can someone explain this thing for me in dummy language... :rolleyes:

9. MrHellRaiser

MrHellRaiser W:O:A Metalhead

whenever they make u become a crusader and all, you can come over and get drunk with us in here :) it's always fun :)

10. PsychicVeteran

PsychicVeteran W:O:A Metalmaster

Diese Seite empfehlen