Christian fundamentalist states

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Now that the U.S. has revoked the secularization and once again become one nation under God, what company are they in? I come to think of Ireland, but are there any more fundamentalist Christian countries? Probably some haywire African nations.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
Now that the U.S. has revoked the secularization and once again become one nation under God, what company are they in? I come to think of Ireland, but are there any more fundamentalist Christian countries? Probably some haywire African nations.

You might wanna look at Central and South America, too. Also parts of the pacific island nations might qualify for christian fundamentalist status, or are at least on the way. The african churches mostly qualify only barely as "christian" - christian the animist way, perhaps. So that is probably a little bit like the US.
:D

I'd go for Ethiopia, Tonga, Micronesia, Nicaragua, the Vatican, Malta, probably Georgia in a few years. Sounds like a great new strategic alliance to me.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yeah, Nicaragua.... That's where a 10 years old girl was raped and wasn't allowed to abort, although her life was in danger if the kid were born. I think she finally aborted, but her parents were excommunicated.

And the catholic church in Spain is getting really angry, because of the new law that allows homosexuals to get married and adopt children.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Yeah, Nicaragua.... That's where a 10 years old girl was raped and wasn't allowed to abort, although her life was in danger if the kid were born. I think she finally aborted, but her parents were excommunicated.

And the catholic church in Spain is getting really angry, because of the new law that allows homosexuals to get married and adopt children.

Spanish people don't want catholic church, only the old people...hehe The government try to do several reforms against the church.And we think it is a good idea.hehehe

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well I still dont understand how there could be any christian country. People in czech are very selfish and mean so some christians, god or whatever can just fuck off, only thing we worship is money :D:D:D:D:D Lot of people laughs at christians in our country. :D