Choosing accomodation and looking for to share a car WOA2014

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

morimym

4 Feb. 2006
Has visto mi privado???:confused:

Thanks a lot by all the info Sipyloidea and raylouie. I used the same webpage but the spanish version so doesn't appear the same info :confused:

Sipyloidea you said :"Just take a daily train to Itzehoe and then the shuttle. Should save you some trouble, too, and I doubt it'll be that expensive." Is there train service at night? Because the shuttle will arrive to Itzehoe at 1h or similar and all the info that I have is that there's not night train service.

Thanks again.

14 Aug. 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Hello to everyone!!!

I'm preparing my first WOA experience. I will travel from Spain with a collegue and we want to stay on a Hotel to try to survive the 3 days.
The nearest places with available rooms and cheap are on Barmstedt and Bad Bramstedt. The second one is better quality and the distance seems similar, but not the time (according Google Maps info).

Barmstedt -> Google Maps says 45,5Km and 39 minutes
Bad Bramstedt -> Google Maps says 49,2Km and 54 minutes

We will rent a car to go and return daily to WOA. Our idea is go at 12h and return at 1h or similar, depending the groups. A Taxi could be extremly expensive.
Is it a good idea or will we have problems with the traffic jam?
Can anyone who knows the area give their point of view?

Another issue is that we are looking for more people to share the daily journeys in order to don't drive all of them.

Thanks a lot and sorry by my english...

Dude! If you are a TRUE metal fan, you will walk With a HAZMAT suit filled with shrapnel and the blood of metal fans that walked before you...
Remember the METAL \m/
:cool::cool::cool:

Flatmus

19 Nov. 2007
Burg, Dithmarschen
hm, i think you are a little late for B&B / Hotel arround Wacken.
You could try it HERE. The language could be a problem, but you should try it. There will be a shuttle-service to Itzehoe, so try to get your room as close as possible to Itzehoe. Good Luck !

NyarlaToTep

22 Okt. 2013
Spain
hm, i think you are a little late for B&B / Hotel arround Wacken.
You could try it HERE. The language could be a problem, but you should try it. There will be a shuttle-service to Itzehoe, so try to get your room as close as possible to Itzehoe. Good Luck !

Thanks a lot Flatmus. It's very useful information. In deutsch, but I will try...

austro-yank

W:O:A Metalhead
6 Aug. 2013
USA
I will fly into Hamburg and get a rent-a-car at the airport. I found a nice appartment for rent approx 10 km away from Wacken. I guess if you get older you want a bed rather than a tent. ;)

Look for "Ferienwohnungen", "Privatvermietung", etc.. near any of the villages near Wacken. many can be booked on-line and the money be transfered with on-line based companies.