chilenische metal band sucht anschluß!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
das ist doch verbreitungswürdig! (hab ich im gb meiner stammkneipe gefunden):

) Alex Espinosa aus Chile schrieb am 1.Juni 2006 um 07:49 Uhr:
--
HI GUYS!
I'm Alex from Chile (Southamerica), I play in a band called UDK, and we're looking forward to play a gig through Europe during 2007. Here in Chile exists a goverment cultural contest that the meaning of winning are airplaine tickets to go into Europe to show one’s art.
We need to present our participation during October of this year and we will know the results in January 2007. Because of that, we are contacting european metal festivals, booking agencies, and everything related to be a hand of help for us to achieve this goal. If someone gets interested in our band, we will need an invitation letter to attach them with our participation package, these ones are required to participate. In case of win, we will go paying ourselves everything, we just need to book dates, places to rest/sleep, and everything related to spend some weeks there.
I know the most of times organization people don’t check bands through Mp3 sites or related ones, anyway I’ll give you an adress where you can hear the band without download a song. This is www.myspace.com/udk1 Please, this is a very important step for us, so, if you get interested or not, we'll be happy hearing back from you!!
Sincerely yours,
Alex.-
zorro.udk@gmail.com
www.udk1.com

quelle:http://520698.guestbook.onetwomax.de/