Children of Bodom angry are rising!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
But what are the chances of them playing Wacken again this year? Somebody said that the Wacken people are "negotiating" with CoB. I missed them last year (too drunk to walk to the black stage) so another chance to see one of my favourite bands would be wicked :)

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Re: Re: Re: Re: Children of Bodom angry are rising!

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
:D

Havent seen you in here for a while Brad lad hows life :D

Pretty good thanks - got my first exam in 6 days time though. :( Apart from that, I'm just getting excited about Wacken! Carpathian Forest, woohoo!

How goes it with you? :)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Children of Bodom angry are rising!

Originally posted by Aegir
Pretty good thanks - got my first exam in 6 days time though. :( Apart from that, I'm just getting excited about Wacken! Carpathian Forest, woohoo!

How goes it with you? :)

Pretty good too :D i saw iron maiden last week so im chuffed will be heading off over to belgium possibily in jul too ssee them again and then its wacken!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Children of Bodom angry are rising!

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Pretty good too :D i saw iron maiden last week so im chuffed will be heading off over to belgium possibily in jul too ssee them again and then its wacken!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Download festival by any chance? Lucky git :D
The only bands I'll get to see before Wacken are the likes of Sugababes ('cos I'm going to Glastonbury)... no metal for me :(

Alita

1 Juli 2003
Spain
Website besuchen
completly agree with you Aegir, CoB should go to Wacken again...!!!but that's not posible at this times of closer, isn't it? When their toured Barcelona (HCD) they only played for less than an hour (i think) because Alexi felts ill or something like this. That was a f*ck for people who was waiting for see CoB since lot of time...
luckily we have In Flames X) !!!!!!!

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I was there. I found them quite boring and left. Although I do quite like some of their songs...

then a friend of mine wrote "I survived the Lake Boredom" on his chest haha :D