Cheers Germany! One of the few EU countries with the courage to "just say NO!"

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
thousands died in slavecamps, hundreds of thousands died in nuclear attacks...
japanese military war crimes were commited before WWII, and the americans sure weren't planning to set them right then.

the worst japanese war crimes were commited by experimenting doctors...and guess what? the americans let them all go, in return for the all the data and information they gathered!

but all this is in the past, and the only conclusion we can reach is that war sucks, is useless, and does nothing but kill people. and that's why trigger-happy bush + that commander dude suck!

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think all you waring nations should take an example from the country I was born in. Switzerland!

We fought one war. We beat the Austrains and gained our independence....that was over 700 years ago, and we still haven't fought anyone since!

Alright, we stole a bunch of jewish money, but, hey...we needed to set up our banks!

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Well the Americans did take German scientists to work for them. Most notably Werner von Braun who invented the V1 and V2 rockets. Can't say for sure they did the same thing with Japanese. Can you give names and solid evidence?

Well war in general suckes big time but why do you focus your anti war feelings on Bush and not on what the Russians are doing in the Cacasus for instance?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
um...Yeah, we joined the UN, that doesn't mean we're gonna start going to war. Switzerland could never fight a war, cause our military is obligatory...which means it's filled with stoned people who don't give a shit about the army.

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I was in the army, and if Sweden would go to ar.. I surely would say no to fight... I would been shot down because... bad training.

I rather be with my girl and cuddle with her, marry her and raise a family .with her... why fight?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Supercharger
Can you give names and solid evidence?

How can I give names? There weren't any. And I don't study this stuff, so I'm not sure what the actual evidence is, go look for it in a search engine.
What happened was the americans just took all their results and let the rest go, with having to go to trail for war crimes. That's why none of them went to court. I suppose you could say that's part of the evidence.

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
@ Zombi

Well If you're not into the subject and you don't have any solid evidence to back up your story why do you say those things in the first place? Please come with some solid evidence and arguments before you start yelling/screaming things. This is just a little piece of advice. Do anything you like with it

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Supercharger & zombi: of course I do NOT appreciate anything that happened in the World Wars.. and let's get this straight, I do NOT like Bush at all either!

I didn't mean to offend anyone here peronally but in this and in the German forum I read again and again that "Americans" are stupid fucks and what not... and talking like that about a whole nation is just not justified! that was my whole point, nothing more and nothing less...

gotta go to work now, have a nice day everyone...

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
@ Supercharger:

So I guess this means that if the US bomb Iraq (as they probably will) and kill some civilians as well (as they always do) you're OK with Saddam dropping a nuclear bomb somewhere in the States? And what if any of our sorry dumbass European countries (such as mine...) help these bozos out? Do we get a bomb as well?