Cheers Germany! One of the few EU countries with the courage to "just say NO!"

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shukri

12 Aug. 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.cauterized.com
I'm sitting in Denmark watching in absolute dismay as country after country in the EU decides that following Bush into war in the Middle East is the right thing to do. So far, only Germany is sending out the correct moral signal : that this is a wrong war for all the wrong reasons. Denmark's current government would happily take a bullet if the US tells them to. Talk about gutless wonders!

Help spread the word : we're not fighting, and we sure as hell aren't dying for a brainless illiterate fool who cheated his way into the White House and hasn't put together a coherent statement since. The US has openly admitted that Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism - Saddam is just an inconvenience for them. Once again, this is war for oil, orchestrated by a political minority that is really quick to send others out to do their dying.

"God save America" - it's those fucking Republicans that have to go!

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
I read that Bush's favorite cuisine is tex-mex! Now, as much as I like mexican food, this apparently insignificant detail says a lot on the "littleness" of the man. This guy doesn't even know how to spell most of Europe's country names, and has probably visited nothing outside of Texas for his own cultural interest. His ignorance is immense, and the thought that this bozo can actually take such important decisions (with consequences for the rest of the world) in his hands just makes me wonder how low humanity has gone. Unfortunately, my country (Italy) has decided to stand with the USA in this ridiculous war. It's so sad to see such culturally-rich European countries lay servant to these clowns...

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
It was the same in Norway. The government said that we will take our desicions after what fact's we get from the USA.
Is it just me that finds anything wrong in that? If i wanted to beat up someone and at the same time have the "law" on my side. I sure as hell wouldn't give any evidence that could proove that it was the wrong guy.

Shukri: you're so right. This war ain't at all about terror. It's oil. The USA needs oil and where can they get it? By putting a pipeline around Afgahnistan or get rid of the Taliban and put it through Afgahnistan? Easy choice and economical too. + it makes the USA looks like a superpower that does good things. Any PR is good PR.. If it's kissing babies or dropping bombs on other babies.
P.S. Hvor i Kjøben? Jeg sitter å kjeder meg i Albertslund. Ikke noe metalfolk her jo.... La oss møtes for en øl eller ti.

Fuck the USA and their egocentrical ideas about the world. We don't need them or the crappy culture and ideals that they're trying to sell us anyway. Just because the American way is newer than our way, doesn't mean that it's better. It's the other way around in my opinion at least.
:)

Kroppus

"Political and religious refugee, far away from NOrWAY"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

CHtheMetalfreak

28 Nov. 2001
Bregenz/ jetzt Schweiz
www.UMW-ZINE.com
Fuck the USA and their egocentrical ideas about the world. We don't need them or the crappy culture and ideals that they're trying to sell us anyway. Just because the American way is newer than our way, doesn't mean that it's better. It's the other way around in my opinion at least.

Thats Right!!!!!

Bush is also an radical!!

NO WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
america bashing

Originally posted by CHtheMetalfreak
Just because the American way is newer than our way, doesn't mean that it's better.

um...the american way is not newer. It's just pure shit. That's why such a huge amount of the population is either starving or getting murdered.
America is a land founded by hardcore christian pilgrims, that's why all their ideals suck and why they feel the need to censor everything.
and for Mr.Bush - he once said "weapons of mass destruction" should not be put in the hands of someone who does not care for human life.
I agree. That's why america shouldn't have any. We need UN inspectors in america, not iraq! Cause let's face it, which country is the ONLY one in existence, to actually use a nuclear bomb against another country??? america, of course! And they used it TWICE! They killed millions of japanese from high up in the air, talk about a cowardly attack! 70,000 INNOCENT Japanese(that wasn't a military base or anything) were killed in an instant in hiroshima, that's not counting the people who died later as a result of the same bomb. It has been concluded that the number of people who died as a direct result of the bomb was approximately 200,000 , and that's just one of them...

In terms of american attitudes about their supposed "great country" and how we should all follow suite. well, as I said, it was a country founded by christians, they're just still trying to convert the whole fucking world.

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Jepps Zombi.
I just remember that i read that the Bush-looney had said after he became president. "Just look at the cnstitution. I don't think that non-christians should be allowed an american citizenship. This is after all a country under God."

Talk about land of the free?
Not strange i'm banned there then :)

Heard at an US airport. "HEY YOU!!! Stop there, Can you say the rest of this prayer? Holy father, you that's in the sky.... You can't? GUYS!!! WE GOT A TERRORIST!!!!"

I'm off to bed before i see americans under it.. *bribgs his axe with him in any case*

Kroppus

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Come on, Europe has nearly twice as many people as America, and we still don't have any people anywhere near as stupid and worthless as rednecks!

well...there is the isle of mull....but at least they're locked off the mainland.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Yeah!!

Congrats to Gerard Schröder, Joschka Fischer and every german who voted for any of them.

Fuck you, Stoiber! :)
Fuck Stupidity!
Fuck Inconsistency!
Fuck Schröder!

Just my personal opinion, but Stoiber would have been the MUCH better chancellor for Germany, Schröder is a fucking loser!

And the "Greens" are the worst that can ever happen to Germany... they're a bunch of Ex-Terrorists... so fuck THEM!

and about America... their politics and traditions and what not might not be the best or most likeables in the world... and I completely understand when people get mad about that... but I bet that most of you have never been to America and never talked to the people there! no matter if east or west coast, the american people I met were EXTREMELY nice! nicer than most Europeans! so you guys shouldn't talk like that about Americans in general! I do feel kinda offended because I have some good friends (for example mntlsuiside, Hails to her!!!) in the states, and last but not least my girlfriend is American too!

So fuckin' zip it already!

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
First about the A-bomb on Hirosjima and Nagasaki. Off course thousands of innocent victims fall on that horrible day but first of all it were the Japanese who attacked the Americans first on December 7th 1941 at Pearl Harbour and it was the Japanese who started the crisis in the Pacific back then and not the United States. Second the Japanese army commited many horrible atrocities against civilians (the Nanking fury of 1938, 100.000 innocent Chinese civilians were slain by the Japanese when they conquered the city of Nanking in their Chinese campaign) and Allied prisoners of war in slave labor camps in the most harshest of conditions. All I want to point out is that the Japanese weren't exactly innocent. Also I'm convinced the deathtoll amongst Japanense civilians would be much more higher when the Americans actually were forced to fight on Japanese soil when they didn't use the A-bomb.

Secondly we Europeans should be thankfull the Western Alies, including the US, liberated us from that lunatic Austrian cocksucker called Hitler and his destructive reign and saved the biggest part of Western Europe from Communist rule under Stalin who was even more worse then that crazy lunactic Austrian. Unfortunantly the East European countries weren't so lucky due to disgusting politic trickery of the Jalta and Potsdam conferences.

All I want to say is that we should see things in a bigger context when we judge the United States today. I'm not exactly a fan of Bush and his Bush doctrine is simply pathetic. When one American is a complete idiot does that mean that all Americans are bunch of crazy powerhungry lunatics? Please people use your f*cking minds before you say things..

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I've been to america and talked to loads of americans too. I have some really cool american friends. That still doesn't make me like it as a country.

I'm talking about the country and the population as a whole, in general and especially they're government, I never attacked individuals. I hate france as a country too cause they're fucking arrogant, but I'm sure french people can be very nice.

Stoiber is an asshole, so is Schröder. I don't believe any government should have only one man at the top. Cause they're always a corrupt dumbass...it's true, give me one example that says I'm wrong.

We should just banish all governments, all armies, all religions, control our emotions with copious amounts of drugs and let ourselves waste away as the laziest, most ineffecient species ever.
Maybe the next species in the earth's evolution will do a better job, it would be very hard not to.

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
And I can't help thinking that Schroeder used the Anti-American sentiments in Germany in his advantage to win the elections. I'm convinced he would support the US in their attemps to get rid off of Sadam when the public oppinion in Germany would be pro-American. Yes..politics is a dirty game :D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
@Supercharger: The japanese attacked a military base, still not very nice of course, but I doubt it justifies a nuclear bombing campaign, especially when people are still dying of cancer due to it today.
And the people who lived in nagasaki and hiroshima were innocent, they weren't soldiers or those psychotic doctors.

Sure, I agree we should be thankful for america for what they did in world war 2, but let's face it...after world war 2, the american army went fucking overboard, didn't it? I mean, they think themselves the policemen of the fucking world.

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
To counter your arguments about the justification. Thousands of innocent civilians did perish in Japanese slavecamps.

The use of A-bombs on Japan is justifiable when you take take the warcrimes the Japanese commited in account.

Yeah the US army did intervene many times but the Russians did the same thing too (Afganistan 1979-1989 and Prague 1968 for example).