Carpathian_Wolf is dead..Long Live The Viking Of

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
30 Aug. 2004
Greetings!!!

The Wolf is dead and has respawned as the Viking Of The North!

@all you swedes..I bet you are gonna take the piss outta me and call me a fake Viking :p:p:p

Dont ask me why I decided to change the name..I think my ex girlfriend inspired me as well as a few other things :)

And Im not bothered about all the posts :D

WarriorPrincess

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
Hell, yeah. who cares about names ? "isn't a rose still a rose...." or what was it...?
Well, just come on over to our Münsterthread and start a mice little confusion.... Heel, what a chaos for TH.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Viking Of The North schrieb:
Greetings!!!

The Wolf is dead and has respawned as the Viking Of The North!

@all you swedes..I bet you are gonna take the piss outta me and call me a fake Viking :p:p:p

Dont ask me why I decided to change the name..I think my ex girlfriend inspired me as well as a few other things :)

And Im not bothered about all the posts :D

seems you just anwered the question I made in another post :p