Carp Wolfs Anger Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I hate stupid websaits with thousands of popups and which are made in flash to
"look so cool" but don't work properly or have to wait 100 years to open. I can't stand people who got problem how I look (believe me there is lot of it in here).
I can't stand people who try to convince me that he's fav music/band is way better than my fav music. Arguing over music tastes is stupid thing to do. I hate politicians who acting like a little children when lost their toys.
Most of all I hate when my wallet is empty.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
or is that a new type of weed I haven't tried yet? :)

@Suwarin: yeah, we can bully anyone we want because if you don't like us you'll get added to the Axis of Evil and you'll be really really sorry blah blah blah blah...

What a load of bullshit...

Fuck Bush. Under Clinton, I had no problem getting a job because the economy was booming, and my parents didn't have to worry about losing all their savings because the stock market was going to hell.

AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!!! :)
weed grown near dutch railroad tracks??;):D:D:D
The problem seems to be world wide....if I look a my parents it is just not the same thing...the cold war was at least something you could count on;):D:D:D:D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF!!! I'VE JUST FINISHED MY LAST EXAM, AND NO ONE WANTS TO DRINK SOME (THOUSANDS) BEERS WITH ME !!!!! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME WAIT TILL TONIGHT!!!!