Carp Wolfs Anger Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
The forums are pissing me off, why won't they stay up for more than 5 minutes?!!!!! DAMN YOU NEW SERVER!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I HATE TRAFFIC!!! THERES FIVE LANES ON THE HIGHWAY WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE TO BE BACKED UP TO FUCKIN HELL?!?!?

And why is it that beautiful women always have boyfriends and it's the ugly ones who won't leave me alone? lol...

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Why are there so many pop-up ads ony my computer? Eh? It's probably Kazaa, the stupid piece of over-rated, slow, buggy shite that it is! Not only that, but the popup ads are in Internet Explorer, even though I use Opera... and Internet Explorer CRASHES MY FRICKIN' PC! DAMN YOU MICROSOFT, YOU BUNCH OF STUPID CRACK WHORES, DIE YOU IDIOTIC FUCKS!

*ahem*

I like the anger thread :)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I hate the fucking birds as well!
They crap on my car the little fuckers!
Death to all the god damn birds in the world!!!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Nice thread Carpathian_Wolf!!

Some of you wrote about the distance between you and your girlfriend. 500Km?? Yes, that is very far, but how does 14.000 km. sound? That´s the exact distance between me and my GF.

But the thing I really hate is the whole situation in Argentina. Everything is really bad out there. Every night before I go to bed and every morning when I wake up I pray for my mother, my sister and the rest of my family.
That is something I really hate to do, but doing it gives me a little bit of hope.

Bye!