car fee question

Dieses Thema im Forum "Q&A - Only W:O:A 2003" wurde erstellt von calonderiel, 12. August 2003.

1. calonderiel

calonderiel W:O:A Metalhead

I've got a question about the car fee of the camping:

In the program it was said it was 20 euros. We arrived on monday (somewhen around 11h30 AM) and we were charged 30 euros each (4 cars).

My question is: Was there a supplement for those arriving early? (although friends who joined us the day after paid only 20) or did we get screwed by the guy at the camp entry, who earned a nice bonus out of the foreigners (I'm sure if that' the case, we were not the only ones).

Anyway, if it was not a normal fee, then this sucks big time... if it is the normal fee, it'd be nice to be warned, or have it written in the program.

2. Wacken-Holger

Wacken-Holger W:O:A Metalhead

In the program it was said it was 20 euros. We arrived on monday (somewhen around 11h30 AM) and we were charged 30 euros each (4 cars).
    <<<correct

My question is: Was there a supplement for those arriving early?
    <<<yes - you was too early - 2 days

(although friends who joined us the day after paid only 20)
    <<<yes - but after 06.00 pm

or did we get screwed by the guy at the camp entry, who earned a nice bonus out of the foreigners (I'm sure if that' the case, we were not the only ones).

Anyway, if it was not a normal fee, then this sucks big time... if it is the normal fee, it'd be nice to be warned, or have it written in the program

<<<please see your ticket - allowed camping: wed 30. july, 8 am
    NOT MONDAY

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Diese Seite empfehlen