car fee question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

calonderiel

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Jan. 2003
Near Paris, France
Website besuchen
I've got a question about the car fee of the camping:

In the program it was said it was 20 euros. We arrived on monday (somewhen around 11h30 AM) and we were charged 30 euros each (4 cars).

My question is: Was there a supplement for those arriving early? (although friends who joined us the day after paid only 20) or did we get screwed by the guy at the camp entry, who earned a nice bonus out of the foreigners (I'm sure if that' the case, we were not the only ones).

Anyway, if it was not a normal fee, then this sucks big time... if it is the normal fee, it'd be nice to be warned, or have it written in the program.

Wacken-Holger

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Nov. 2001
Wacken
www.wacken.com
In the program it was said it was 20 euros. We arrived on monday (somewhen around 11h30 AM) and we were charged 30 euros each (4 cars).
<<<correct

My question is: Was there a supplement for those arriving early?
<<<yes - you was too early - 2 days

(although friends who joined us the day after paid only 20)
<<<yes - but after 06.00 pm

or did we get screwed by the guy at the camp entry, who earned a nice bonus out of the foreigners (I'm sure if that' the case, we were not the only ones).

Anyway, if it was not a normal fee, then this sucks big time... if it is the normal fee, it'd be nice to be warned, or have it written in the program

<<<please see your ticket - allowed camping: wed 30. july, 8 am
NOT MONDAY

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME