Candlemass

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von MCFAOL, 09. August 2002.

1. MCFAOL

MCFAOL Newbie

As to describe my disappointment not to have seen the Candlemass!!!!! Accept that they plays on the Party stage, that passes, but not to see entirely them, this No! I hope that the organizers have acknowledged the damage that have done to a lot of people!

I Agree with CLANSMAN for the flowing electronic notice-board

2. AngelWitch73

AngelWitch73 Member

Anybody knows that at huge festivals like these there are bound to be changes. And the W:O:A organizers informed that changes might occur and you can find the most up to date schedules at the fairgrounds.

3. THE CLANSMAN

THE CLANSMAN Newbie

I don't hear nothing about the change of the hour of apparition of Candlemass !!!! The annuncements are all in German and this is a shame !
    And this is a REAL question: "Why Change The Running Order During Wacken Shows ??????".
    I very disappointed of this because maybe i'll can't never see the band !!!!
    I hope that organization reinvited Candlemass next year with 1:30 of setlist on Black Metal Stage !!!!

Who are with me ???

4. FallOfSeraphs

FallOfSeraphs Member

I definitely think that some kind of notice board listing the running order for the day would be a good idea for Wacken 2003. It doesn't have to be anything fancy - just a list beside each stage saying who is playing. I DID see Candlemass, but I was very lucky - I got bored watching Dornenreich and went for a look around. Beside the Metal Blade stand (up at the signing area) there was a little information stand that had the running order for the day. I had written down the times of the bands I wanted to see before I left for Germany, but I compared my list to the one they had and I noticed Candlemass had been moved. Unfortunately, they now clashed with Children of Bodom, so I couldn't watch their whole set. But I was glad to at least see them.

5. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

I'm lucky enough to see Candlemass here in Sweden in the end of August, would have been cool to see their show at Wacken as well, but now at least I get to see them.

Diese Seite empfehlen