Candlemass

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MCFAOL

5 Aug. 2002
Italy
Website besuchen
As to describe my disappointment not to have seen the Candlemass!!!!! Accept that they plays on the Party stage, that passes, but not to see entirely them, this No! I hope that the organizers have acknowledged the damage that have done to a lot of people!

I Agree with CLANSMAN for the flowing electronic notice-board

THE CLANSMAN

16 Mai 2002
Cremona, Italy
Website besuchen
I don't hear nothing about the change of the hour of apparition of Candlemass !!!! The annuncements are all in German and this is a shame !
And this is a REAL question: "Why Change The Running Order During Wacken Shows ??????".
I very disappointed of this because maybe i'll can't never see the band !!!!
I hope that organization reinvited Candlemass next year with 1:30 of setlist on Black Metal Stage !!!!

Who are with me ???

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
I definitely think that some kind of notice board listing the running order for the day would be a good idea for Wacken 2003. It doesn't have to be anything fancy - just a list beside each stage saying who is playing. I DID see Candlemass, but I was very lucky - I got bored watching Dornenreich and went for a look around. Beside the Metal Blade stand (up at the signing area) there was a little information stand that had the running order for the day. I had written down the times of the bands I wanted to see before I left for Germany, but I compared my list to the one they had and I noticed Candlemass had been moved. Unfortunately, they now clashed with Children of Bodom, so I couldn't watch their whole set. But I was glad to at least see them.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm lucky enough to see Candlemass here in Sweden in the end of August, would have been cool to see their show at Wacken as well, but now at least I get to see them.