Can anyone help me?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Can´t help you - maybe you´ll post that in the Flea Market or have a look at Ebay?

^witchfinder^

you can get this cd pretty easy in Leeds i have seen it in the second hand cd shops loads of times ....or maybe you meant on record ...in which case no sorry cant help you ...although i did see it on record at the Bloostock festival in Derby for £5

^witchfinder^

well i live in Harrogate :) not too far from Leeds (ok no jokes about being posh please) LOL

i think i am the only one here into decent metal ....there is no metal scene here at all ........well no there is ...but only if you call slipknot , korn and linkin park metal :)

do you ever go to RIO'S in Bradford ?

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
LoL I know that feeling i think that i seem to be the only one here into decent stuff too ! a good friend of mine comes from harrogate, he liked all the black metal stuff etc...problem is he gets married soon so i dont see that often anymore ! LoL :)

I used to work in harrogate too just near the harrogate arms !

I usually do go to rios yep but i have been only recently for gigs..i havent been to a club nite for ages...im thinking about starting a metal nite in leeds..i get tired of some people say that metal is dead in uk because its nnot dead just seems to be sleeping...

Re cruel humanity.. i head them once but didnt listen to it properly they do sound good so so i mite try and get down to that gig as its not far from me!.

I must say that i think theres soom good bands coming up at rios quite soon !

:D

Like kreator and Destruction ! :D:D:D:D