Can anyone help me?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Carpathian_Wolf, 01. September 2002.

1. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Hi all! im looking for a copy of bonded by blood by exodus ! if anyone does have a copy an does not want it then let me know and we could trade or ill buy it off ya !

Thanks!

:)

2. xpet

xpet W:O:A Metalhead

Can´t help you - maybe you´ll post that in the Flea Market or have a look at Ebay?

3. ^witchfinder^

^witchfinder^ W:O:A Metalhead

you can get this cd pretty easy in Leeds i have seen it in the second hand cd shops loads of times ....or maybe you meant on record ...in which case no sorry cant help you ...although i did see it on record at the Bloostock festival in Derby for £5

4. Carpathian_Wolf

Ive seen it before in leeds but now i havent seen i for ages ! LoL

Witchfinder where are u from ? you cant be that far from me ?

The agai i could be wrong!

:)

5. ^witchfinder^

^witchfinder^ W:O:A Metalhead

well i live in Harrogate :) not too far from Leeds (ok no jokes about being posh please) LOL

i think i am the only one here into decent metal ....there is no metal scene here at all ........well no there is ...but only if you call slipknot , korn and linkin park metal :)

do you ever go to RIO'S in Bradford ?

6. Carpathian_Wolf

LoL I know that feeling i think that i seem to be the only one here into decent stuff too ! a good friend of mine comes from harrogate, he liked all the black metal stuff etc...problem is he gets married soon so i dont see that often anymore ! LoL :)

I used to work in harrogate too just near the harrogate arms !

I usually do go to rios yep but i have been only recently for gigs..i havent been to a club nite for ages...im thinking about starting a metal nite in leeds..i get tired of some people say that metal is dead in uk because its nnot dead just seems to be sleeping...

Re cruel humanity.. i head them once but didnt listen to it properly they do sound good so so i mite try and get down to that gig as its not far from me!.

I must say that i think theres soom good bands coming up at rios quite soon !

:D

Like kreator and Destruction ! :D:D:D:D

Diese Seite empfehlen