Camping...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

crast

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Juni 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.entercanopy.com
Since I don't speak german, looking through the Q&A threads seemed pointless.

Anyway, I'm wondering, am I allowed to camp an extra day after Wacken in the camping area? Cheaper flights if I fly home on monday!

:)

.:crast:.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
crast schrieb:
Since I don't speak german, looking through the Q&A threads seemed pointless.

Anyway, I'm wondering, am I allowed to camp an extra day after Wacken in the camping area? Cheaper flights if I fly home on monday!

:)

.:crast:.

I know some poeple how do it everyyear, don't know if it is allowed tho...

Orphne

20 März 2006
How long are we allowed to stay for? I'm flying in earlier than the festival on the Tuesday, would I be allowed to stay then or will I have to stay somewhere else?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Orphne schrieb:
How long are we allowed to stay for? I'm flying in earlier than the festival on the Tuesday, would I be allowed to stay then or will I have to stay somewhere else?
Officially the campground is opened from Wednesday morning. But they'll let you in on Tuesday as well, although you'll probably have to pay a little more for camping then.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Kate McGee schrieb:
Officially the campground is opened from Wednesday morning. But they'll let you in on Tuesday as well, although you'll probably have to pay a little more for camping then.

I always come on sunday... and yeah normally they let you pay more, about 5 euro's a day per car.
but since they changed that whole payment thingy I don't know what they will ask this year...

Orphne

20 März 2006
Thanks, I was worried as I didn't want to have to fork out for a hotel room and didn't want to pay more than the original flight to just change the day I fly in on. :eek: