Camping equipment

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

pwd

17 Dez. 2008
Canada
Multiple Tents?

Hello everyone, my friend and I are coming to Wacken from Canada this year! We have decided it would be easier to purchase a tent at Wacken. Is everyone entitled to their own tent space? What I mean is, would it be frowned upon if we each had our own two man tent? After the Wacken festival we plan on going to Amsterdam and the Brussels, so we will have some extra luggage compared to most people. Thanks in advance!

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello everyone, my friend and I are coming to Wacken from Canada this year! We have decided it would be easier to purchase a tent at Wacken. Is everyone entitled to their own tent space? What I mean is, would it be frowned upon if we each had our own two man tent?

Aren't the wacken tents generally quite small? but even so, you can buy/set up whatever fucking tents you want...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello everyone, my friend and I are coming to Wacken from Canada this year! We have decided it would be easier to purchase a tent at Wacken. Is everyone entitled to their own tent space? What I mean is, would it be frowned upon if we each had our own two man tent? After the Wacken festival we plan on going to Amsterdam and the Brussels, so we will have some extra luggage compared to most people. Thanks in advance!

You can also put 49 tents if you want to! If you need that much space.....

pwd

17 Dez. 2008
Canada
One other thing:

you can buy all your stuff at WOA.
though it's a good idea to reserve your stuff first at metaltix.com

make sure that they don't send it your way but that you can pick it up in the wacken headquarters.

On metaltix.com, how would I reserve some stuff( a couple tents in my case)? I don't see an option in the checkout or anything. Also, would I be able to pick up my reserved items at the festivle grounds (not the wacken headquarters)?

Toffi Fee

W:O:A Metalgod
3 Dez. 2002
MS Holy Slaughterhouse
20000er-thread-warriors.de
One other thing:

On metaltix.com, how would I reserve some stuff( a couple tents in my case)? I don't see an option in the checkout or anything. Also, would I be able to pick up my reserved items at the festivle grounds (not the wacken headquarters)?

You have to BUY it, not only reserve it. And I remember that it was to be picked up only in the W:O:A-Office (which is NOT the Headquarter).

toastie

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Juli 2008
In Hamburg there is a big Outdoor Store named Globetrotter. www.globetrotter.de In general for professional "Users"
In Schacht Audorf/Osterrönfeld near Rendsburg we have the "ranger shop" www.rangershop.de There you find every tent you search. The cheapest one costs about 10€. (It has no bottom). They also have lots of funny armystuff.:D It's about an hour away from Wacken.

My favourite armyshop.:cool:

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
if you cant find tents on the website, it surely is

but you could probably find them at the woa office directly in wacken