Camping equipment at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Trace

8 Dez. 2003
Website besuchen
I am travelling with Ryanair to Wacken and i cant take any butane cans with me on the aeroplane.. Is there anywhere near the Wacken festival or Hamburg that i can buy some for my portable cooker. Or i will starve LOL

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Trace
I am travelling with Ryanair to Wacken and i cant take any butane cans with me on the aeroplane.. Is there anywhere near the Wacken festival or Hamburg that i can buy some for my portable cooker. Or i will starve LOL

Karstadt Sport (near Hamburg main station) sells them. Maybe somewhere in wacken too dunno...

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
There is a hardware store in the village of Wacken, and also a gas station. At least one of these places ought to sell butane cans.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
last year they sold little disposable grills and charloal at the festivalmarket and at the little surplus shop by the wacken gas station.

Trace

8 Dez. 2003
Website besuchen
i need a proper cuppa tea or hot choccie at night! lol

yeh i know im gonna be arriving at lubeck, but im gonna get car rental (about 69 euros for 4-5 days) direct at the airport and do a bit of sightseeing etc etc..

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS, it will be noted when i get there.

Cheers
Trace

Trace

8 Dez. 2003
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LXE
last year they sold little disposable grills and charloal at the festivalmarket and at the little surplus shop by the wacken gas station.

Iv got all my camping gear that i bought last year for Graspop, so i might as well use it instead of buying disposable stuff at Wacken.

I really wanna take my aqua roll, but i dont think ryan air will let me take it on board? LOL aint i sad!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Can you take cans of food on the plane, ie baked beans etc, etc

BIG mistake! i took loads of baked beans, pot noodles, etc to wacken...didnt eat them much....spent a lot of time drinking and eating the festival steak burger - they are soooo fuckin nice! :D