camp site?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
Just wondered if someone could help. On the festival ABC it says that the campsite opens on the 31st of July which is the Wednesday, I thought the campsite opened on the Tuesday which is the 30th of July. Could someone shed some light on the situation. Cheers.

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Which means that we will get it the week before Wacken, the information is going online much later than last year, hell I wonder if if they are ever going to put the running order online!!!!

But no doubt they will do stupid things like move Naglfar (which was the worst example of planning and lack of common sense I have ever seen, and I know a lot of people who did not see them even though they went to see Naglfar. So I can not fully trust what will be posted anyway ;-)

Lee.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Lee: this year they'll try to improve the forwarding of information/news by a board close to the info point (if I remember correctly) where they'll post all cancellations, billing and time changes!
we can just hope that something similar with Naglfar won't happen again...
(though I am one of the few who did see them and they rocked :D)

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Originally posted by Lord Horb
@Lee: this year they'll try to improve the forwarding of information/news by a board close to the info point (if I remember correctly) where they'll post all cancellations, billing and time changes!
we can just hope that something similar with Naglfar won't happen again...
(though I am one of the few who did see them and they rocked :D)

Horb, that tent was like a distellery...