Bullhead city tent: some criticism

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Folkhoer

21 März 2008
The bullhead city tent is a huge, huge huge improvement over the wet-stage. Big thumbs up. Their is more room, the 2 stages next to eachother are a great idea.

I do have some criticism and questions though.

- Because of the weather the small openings in the tent still became very mudy. Maybe but some iron plates to counter this in the future? Or make more openings?
- Walking from the festival ground to the tent through the wackinger village it a huge detour (and causes allot of "traffic jams", also because you have to walk past the Wackinger stage). Is their no way to make a direct route from the festival ground to the tent?
- And now the biggest criticism: why couldn't you enter the tent after a certain time? My friend and I went to get a captain morgan during the metal karaoke and we couldn't re-enter afterwards. This was at 2am, the karaoke lasted untill 3!!! It was never announced that you couldn't enter after a certain time!!!! And if the booklet says its untill 3 am I want to be able to enjoy the party untill 3 am!
It even happened during bands, come on ... I missed a band I wanted to see because of this! This is also HIGHLY unrespectfull towards these bands. They hope to get allot of crowd and people couldn't even enter anymore.

And why? Once the party is over the security grabs a rope and guides everybody outside. Its not like it last that much longer if their are a bit more people.

I really see no logical reason to do this. Can anybody tell me what the reason is behind this nonsense?