Bulletbelts

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
I think that somebody brought this topic up ages ago, like before WOA:2002... can't remember what everybody said though :(

I want to bring one back too, so lets hope it won't be a problem!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
also about airport security....
tent.

does those pegs (you use to secure your tent) count as weapons??

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by dittohead
also about airport security....
tent.

does those pegs (you use to secure your tent) count as weapons??

*lol*

I don´t think so..

But if you´re not sure.. so call your airport and ask....I think they`ll know it there ;)

I only really know... when I was flying to norway last year... I had to take my shoes off when I go to the security door...`cause of the steel in it ;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Shadowtear
*lol*

I don´t think so..

But if you´re not sure.. so call your airport and ask....I think they`ll know it there ;)

I only really know... when I was flying to norway last year... I had to take my shoes off when I go to the security door...`cause of the steel in it ;)

hahaha i had to do that in JFK NYC, NY-USA :p
and they told me to take off my belt :rolleyes:..cos im an idiot..i got trousers waist way to biger than me :p:p:p....:rolleyes:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
About steel cap boots -
These days I tend to always need to take off mi boots when passing airport security...

I had a bullet in a necklace once when passing security in Ohio, thay wanted to check it to see it wasn't real.

Also I had a massive belt buckle with small pistols once when travelling in Spain, the security there was a bit confused if they could be used :p