BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE - FINALLY IN WACKEN!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wintersun917

17 Dez. 2006
I like that Wacken is diverse with the types of metal they choose but this is just too much. I'm not going to say anything out of line but they just don't belong there. Just my opinion and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Redeemer

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Dez. 2004
Niedersachsen
I like that Wacken is diverse with the types of metal they choose but this is just too much. I'm not going to say anything out of line but they just don't belong there. Just my opinion and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

*sign*

Devstar

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juni 2002
Lübeck
www.geilemacker.de
Every year, some bands doesn't fit to the programm.
2006 for example danko jones didn't match to the programm, but in opinion he made on of the best shows in 2006.
May be Bullet for... are going to make a good show in 2007, too.

moshmonkey666

24 Nov. 2003
Ireland
www.frontlinewrestling.tk

What the fuck is wrong with the Wacken organisers? are they gonna make this an emo fest? normally i would buy the Wacken shirt and posters every year but this year i wont be as their fucking logo will be on it and thats just embarassing! Wacken are embarassing the metal community by putting them on the bill!

Daeif

11 Nov. 2006
I think Wacken is a metal festival und Bullet For My Valentine is also metal...
And I think one emo band wouldn´t make Wacken an emo festival.

r1Co

17 Dez. 2006

sign ;\ now let's bring the Machine Head announcement ;>>>

Ralfzor

17 Dez. 2006
What they hell were they thinking? Those welsh twats will get booed like no one before. And yeah, I ain't buying a t-shirt with their logo on. Good job Wacken...