Bruise and scar thread :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sec

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2003
Brisbane, Australia
my worst was the Destruction gig in my home town a few months ago...bruises right across my chest from being crushed up against the steel barrier, there were four security guards with boxes trying to keep the barrier up, it was insane

DISGORGE

18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
how bad and where??

Well, my ribs hurt like hell. I could hardly bend myself forward. During the concert I could the lower ribs starting to bend a little when the pressure was high. Other than that my knees ached like never before and my head was totally mauled. Damn good concert I tell you

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
My worst injury was my 1st Sepultura concert, with Napalm Death, Sacred Reich and Sick of it all, over 10 years ago. Broken nose and a few cracked ribbs -awsome concert, I couldn't bare to leave even though I was bloody and could hardly breath, I learned a lot that day. I've seen some nasty broken body parts and bloody people at Slayer shows but have been lucky my self. I got parylized in my left arm for over a month from a Metallica concert, but I wasn't even in the pit, I just pinched a nerve in my neck real bad from bangin'. That was pretty lame.

putridtorture

14 Dez. 2002
Edinburgh. Scotland
www.putridtorture.com
i never really get hurt in pits, even when im in the middle with 7ft guys running wild, but at SYL i was pitting like mad, and a friend of mine was being lifted to crowd surf and he couldnt get right over and fell back onto me, then when he got up quick as hell he smacked me in the lip chin and nose, and my nose and lips got burst right up hehe. then it was fun to wipe blood on everyones forehead :D:D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Mine was actually at last year's Wacken...while Exodus played "And Then There Were None", some fucker brought his boot down so hard on my head that I actually saw a bright flash and all my vision got distorted...I collapsed to the ground and some people picked me back up...I kept saying I was ok, but I was in a daze for the next 10 minutes, and I wouldn't have been able to keep standing if I didn't have people to lean on. That didn't keep me from doing the Toxic Waltz though, nosirree Bob!

my pit injuries have been pretty minor...only time I've ever shed blood myself was during a Deceased gig here, when my friend Rick and I headbutted each other (accidentally, mind you!)...didn't hurt to bad. I didn't know I was bleeding until some girl pointed it out to me a few minutes later.

My friend Dave actually got his jawbone broken at a Clutch show back in January...had to have his jaw wired shut and everything. Needless to say, he didn't hear the end of it from us. :D

BlaspheMouse

9 Juni 2003
Belgium
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
Mine was actually at last year's Wacken...while Exodus played "And Then There Were None", some fucker brought his boot down so hard on my head that I actually saw a bright flash and all my vision got distorted...I collapsed to the ground and some people picked me back up...I kept saying I was ok, but I was in a daze for the next 10 minutes, and I wouldn't have been able to keep standing if I didn't have people to lean on. That didn't keep me from doing the Toxic Waltz though, nosirree Bob!

I kicked an American!

Sorry you hear this, but that fucker would be me. Needless to say that it was very much not my intention dropping my boot upon your head. Seems there was a big void while I was crowdsurfing...

One year later... sorry man.