Bruise and scar thread :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
From which concert you had the biggest bruises or scars (for example from the raging in the pit)? :D:D:D:D

I haven't gotten injured so much.

But at this one concert when I was raging hard I lost so much weight (from sweating I guess) that I had to hold up my pants when going home or they would have fallen off me.

And since I was sober I didn't wanan get undressed :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Yeah I allways weight down on concerts so much.Even normally,I can loose on the festival even 10 kg :D:D:D

Well I still got wound from rolling down the hill with Shizzo :D:D:D Then worst experiance was from Rammstein concert when the the whole corwd pressed me brutal on barriers and my back and ribs were hurting so bad thet I was walking like "fucked duck":D

But best bruise had my friend when the corwd pressed her on the barrier and she had bruise 10x10 cm big :D:D:D

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
At a local show that had the original Fear Of God(With Dawn Crosby),I got my head busted open(over my left eye).I went to the the bathroom & my clothes were covered in blood.I had a band aid put on it till I got to the hospital & had 10 stitches put in.I have a nice little scar over my left eye now.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i havent had any from gigs yet.....

but in high school, we had to rn up this hill for sport :rolleyes: :( annd some bastard pushes me cos i over took him, hahah that fat bastards :p, and i fell rolled down a hill a bit annd hi tmy knee on a huge stoned slab

fucking bleed liek shit!! they couldnt put stictches cos its on the joint of my knee...so they just bandages it.. when they changes those bandages then its starts the fucking pain!!!

also in a science test..a bastard copied my work so i stabed him in the hand...i had fountain pens, then hahahah, fucking school kids :rolleyes: (no offence ivi;)) then he stabs me in the eye....:eek:

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I started out in the pit on a Pantera concert once, years ago.

But realized my glasses would get fucking smashed, so left real soon :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
Pantera pits arent all too bad all things considered. whereas slayer pits are fucking horrific at times.
ahhh yeah man :p
being fucking short :(..i need air:(:(:( so i cant stay too long in a fucking pit....