brilliant (Live)band!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
I´m talking about "Cephalic Carnage" for them whon don´t know em yet, they are playing very technical Jazz-Grind (I don´t know how to explain it otherwise)
They are absolutely great on CD and I never thought they or somebody else could bring that on stage. But there I failed, as told, one of the best liveshows I ever saw, so if you ever get the chance to see em - DO IT!!!!
If you don´t believe me, ask somebody who else saw em at the Fuck The Commerce!!!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Warthog
And they do a song about skullfucking too! ("Ocular Penis Receptacle"). Konstrukt should go see them!!!

your taking the Zombi thing serisouly...:D:D EXCELLENT DUDE!!! yeah lets take it out on konstruct

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Has no one else here senn em alive?

DO IT BITCHES :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I want to see them live :(

I'm actually considering it, they are playing in a city that's about 3 hours from me, but look what I have to go through in that gig:

June 25 McAllen, TX Villa Real (w/ Cradle of Filth, Killswitch Engage)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Originally posted by Rosk
I want to see them live :(

I'm actually considering it, they are playing in a city that's about 3 hours from me, but look what I have to go through in that gig:

June 25 McAllen, TX Villa Real (w/ Cradle of Filth, Killswitch Engage)

Trust me, Cephalic Carnage is worth it!!!!
They are so fucking great on stage - never seen a show like that before!!!!!