BOOTLEGS

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
G

did anyone take bootlegs from some of the wacen gigs? i desperately want them...

greets...

G

the guy standing beside me while Saxon played took some - not only of Saxon - also of Grave Digger and other bands.

small, italian type, with a small micro and many tapes.... and no watch (he really asked me what time it was because he never knew, when to turn the tabes - hehe)

but no idea where you can find him...

G

during saxon i was standing next to some italian/spanish/portugese guys... and they also asked the time...
hope they visit this site sometime :-
were you on front row, a bit to the left of the stage?

G

well i havent really paid any atention to them when the gig started anymore. one of htem was standing next to me for a while, he was wearing small glasses and had curly hair... i dont really remember the rest of them guys...
well, i surely hope they made many bootlegs and post something here sometime.