Bloodstock Festival ??????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
yeah i am going to this festival .... even though i dont really like power metal so much LOL
i was hoping they would have got Nightwish and Finntroll to play as they were mentioned as bands that had been asked ...guess it would cost too much oh well

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
The Cruel Humanity clan should allbe going, despite the fact we were not invited to play.
We're not keen on power metal either but as friends of Martin from Return To The Sabbat and Byron from Bal-Sagoth we'll be going along, and hopefully make some good links for the band while we're there!

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Cruel Humanity

This is bad timing cos our website has just gone down (someone didn't pay up to continue it!)
Otherwise I could tell you to download the MP3 and hear one of the songs.
Well they're black metal essentially but they're also symphonic and brutal yet have techno beats here and there, there is such variety within their songs it's hard to specify, influences include Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Immortal, Finntroll,Bal-Sagoth, Pain and loads more too.
They are very in to the norse thing and love their viking imagary but also cover apocalyptic themes as well as just depressing life stuff.
The site should be back up and running soon.
But how about we see you at Bloodstock and you can have a free demo?
We should all be kitted out in our CH t-shirts by then so you'll see us handing flyers out no doubt!

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
well i am pretty sure i would like them , i love Bodom,Dimmu,Finntroll,and most symphonic black metal not too keen on the really extreme stuff
free demo excellent thanks :) well i will look out for you guys then
send me the link to your site so when its back up i will check it out

cya ^v^

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Cool

So where do you hail from? It can't be far from us if you know the band.
Were you one of the many people Dan met at the Hypocrisy and Immortal gig at Bradford in April?
That night was a bit of a blur-we had the best time meeting Peter Tags and all!
It'll be good to see you-I'll share an ale and so will the band-Dan stays on the soft stuff though!

y'cheeky young wentch Vix .... but it's all true, i do avoid the hard stuff, although you woudn't think it from our bin bags ... beer, wine and other such ... sissy can drink enough for the both of us.

our mates Excelsum Superbum from Sheffield are coming down as well.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: