Bloodstock 03 & Cruel Humanity

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Yeah its true .... Cruel Humanity are playing BLOODSTOCK 03 !!! we're well chuffed with our selves!!!!

if you want a sample of what you'll be in for goto www.cruelhumanity.com were we have 2 brand new song samples for download! (if you like Black/Death kinda stuff)

Not only can you see us (still chuffed) but you can see ALL these great bands

Paradise Lost (UK)
Saxon (UK)
Nightwish (FI)
Hammerfall(SWE)
Blaze(UK)
Masterplan(DE)
Dragonforce(UK)
Power Quest(UK)
Biomechanical(UK)
Fourwaykill(UK)
Mercury Rain(UK)
Waylander(IR)
FULC(UK)
Bates Motel(UK)

29th-30th August, Derby, England
www.bloodstock.uk.com

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
You lucky bastard! :D how did you manage that ? :D

And i think im comin down on sat to see dragonforce and co....id like to come down all weekend but i cant get a place to bunk as most of the hotels are full! :(

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
You lucky bastard! :D how did you manage that ? :D

And i think im comin down on sat to see dragonforce and co....id like to come down all weekend but i cant get a place to bunk as most of the hotels are full! :(

cool man ... do you want me to find you a b&b for the night?(as i live in Derby ... so its no problem) mail me @ info@cruelhumanity.com & i'll send you some phone numbers & prices.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
At last!

About time there was some more variation on at Bloodstock!

I'm going to support the scene but wasn't interested in any of the bands - well Paradise Lost from curiosity to see how they sound now.
Last time I only saw Bal-Sagoth and Return to the Sabbat.
Haha! I live 10 minutes away too!
CH you better kick all the other bands asses!!!

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
I have been to the Bloodstock 2001 to see Martins last appearance with Skyclad and it was a great festival.
Saxon and Blaze again? There are so many others bands that didn´t play this festival so far.
Anyway, have a lot of fun. Are there still these brilliant aftershow- parties in the Whitehouse?

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
White house Parties

Well I wasn't aware of such a thing going on but that didn't mean it doesn't happen!
It felt odd finishing so early (at 11pm) there ought to be some good parties somewhere afterwards!
Hopefully I'll find one!

Originally posted by Karsten
I have been to the Bloodstock 2001 to see Martins last appearance with Skyclad and it was a great festival.
Saxon and Blaze again? There are so many others bands that didn´t play this festival so far.
Anyway, have a lot of fun. Are there still these brilliant aftershow- parties in the Whitehouse?

Saw Martin last year with with Return To The SABBAT & doing a special set with Elvenking(doing skyclad covers) He really is one of the best front men metal has ever seen. he's not playing this year (as far as i know) which is a crying shame.